Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Detailing Products > Tools -Machine polishers, Pressure Washers, Detailing Equipment & Microfiber
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Tools -Machine polishers, Pressure Washers, Detailing Equipment & Microfiber Sponsored by Detailed Clean : www.DetailedClean.co.uk – | Bilt Hamber | Dodo Juice | Nanolex | Sonus | Wolfs Chemicals + More | Loyalty Scheme Discounts |

Old 10-01-2017, 02:26 AM   #1
BennyS3
Unwashed Member

Few questions,same post....

As title sais,I have few questions to ask and just thought it be easier to put in same post.

Firstly what is best dry/wet vac system out on market that has a reasonable price tag with it?

Secondly has anyone used the Torq 10FX polisher? Looking for first machine but seems be up there with the rupes big foot but not too keen on the the price of it!

Lastly iv been looking at intrecite areas on cars under door handles etc and was thinking getting the rupes longneck iBrid nano...but have also seen shinemaster being used a lot...again opinions....

Cheers everyone
BennyS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 08:37 AM   #2
DLGWRX02
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)

Garage
Welcome Benny,

Firstly I use a bissell which may be slightly over priced for what it does but a quick search throws up the likes of a Karcher wd2 which can be sourced from the outlet store for around £30 (refurbished). I have no experience with this machine but googling a few reviews, the general outcome is its a pretty good machine for the cost.

As for machine polisher CG Torq 10FX polisher, I'm pretty sure this isn't available in the uk. Or if it was, its very limited as everyone I've searched who sell it, state it as out of stock. (May be proven wrong shortly). However that's just assuming you are uk based.
The Vertool forced drive polisher has caught my eye and at about £190 is considerably cheaper. (still waiting on a full review of this compared to its far more expensive flex xc3401 vrg), so may be worth checking out.

The ibrid nano, that looks a good bit of kit although at around £400, its more than the torq fx, and you say you wasn't keen on that price.
DLGWRX02 is offline   Reply With Quote