Detailing World Forum banner

Autobrite?

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  robertdon777 
#1 ·
i auto brite is doin a 10 bottle deal thingy, just wonderin which of their products are good n what 10 things would everyone recommend?:thumb:

#4 ·
Get some

Super solve degreaser - great
Super Sheen - great for tyres, actually prefer it to the tyre shine
Rubber Matt Sheen - brilliant for engine dressing and arch liner dressing
G850 (i think thats what its called) - really good APC cleaner
Pink Sheen - Nice interior plastic dressing, not too shiny and smells great

Then i'd just try some of their polishes like New Glaze, Quick shine, maybe some glass cleaner and an exterior vinyl dressing and a wax and suds shampoo - you would then have a great general valeting kit then.

I,ve personally tried many of the products but rate the top five in the list as good as any of the premium brands, probably better considering the prices.

Rob

#6 ·
Yep can't argue with the prices, as Brazo says the Glue and Tar remover is also very good but don't get a clay bar near it! as it melts clay (same as any glue and tar remover).

Another one which is good is the Vinyl Gel for exterior plastics and vinyls, much like AG bumper care but 1lt is about £4 or probably less - great value.

To be honest it's worth getting a sample kit like this and then try out some of the other 250ml samples they do at £2.50 each, theres so many to choose from!

Rob

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.