Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Traders > Detailed Clean > Customer Feedback
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 23-08-2017, 05:55 PM   #1
Mister Toffee
Unwashed Member

Flawless service!

I was wanting to start looking at car detailing rather than just using a bucket and sponge, or a £5 hand wash. After looking around, I found DetailedClean had everything in stock that I was wanting, and also was the cheaper option in many cases. I looked at this forum and noticed that DetailedClean appeared a much smaller operation than others such as CleanMyCar etc. which initially made me a little bit more hesitant to use them. On top of that I am going to a funeral on Friday and needed the products before then so I could get the car nicely cleaned. Nevertheless, I tried phoning DetailedClean (got the phone number from their facebook page), but never got through. So crossed my fingers, placed the order at around 11am Wednesday, sent an e-mail explaining my predicament. less than an hour later I recieved a response:

Quote:
Hi Mister Toffee

Considering the circumstances we will try and push the order through as a priority for you so hopefully be with you tomorrow.

Regards

Andrew - Detailed Clean
The order was shipped within an hour of me ordering it, and arrived by half past eleven Thursday - around 24 hours after ordering!

Can strongly recommend this company, not only a pleasure to deal with, and can accomodate issues okay, but also reply promptly and from what I've seen are cheaper for most products than the more popular traders! I also must comment on the packaging. Everything is individually wrapped with care, and all bottles are wrapped in sealed plastic to ensure no spillages, which was refreshing to see. Would happily recommend, so thank you!

Last edited by Mister Toffee; 23-08-2017 at 05:58 PM.
Mister Toffee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Toffee For This Useful Post:
DetailedClean (24-08-2017)
Old 24-08-2017, 09:16 AM   #2
DetailedClean
Dw Trader

Thank you for the positive comments, always nice to hear.
DetailedClean is offline   Reply With Quote