Detailing World Forum banner

‘Wax safe’ car wash

14K views 37 replies 20 participants last post by  steeve 
#1 ·
Hi guys looking for some ideas for a wax safe car wash, currently looking at AF Lather or Dooka Wash Si?

Any other advice would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

#3 ·
Britemax cleanmax

Hi guys looking for some ideas for a wax safe car wash, currently looking at AF Lather or Dooka Wash Si?

Any other advice would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Ive tried lather, autowash, gold class, body work shampoo by auto glym, Valet pro advance car wash, and britemax cleanmax (this is my fave and I braught a gallon of it and attached a hand pump, 3 squirts in a bucket and im good to go.

https://www.britemax-direct.co.uk/P...MI87TUleWt2wIVSrvtCh19twOUEAQYAiABEgJj1vD_BwE

#8 ·
Ive tried lather, autowash, gold class, body work shampoo by auto glym, Valet pro advance car wash, and britemax cleanmax (this is my fave and I braught a gallon of it and attached a hand pump, 3 squirts in a bucket and im good to go.

https://www.britemax-direct.co.uk/P...MI87TUleWt2wIVSrvtCh19twOUEAQYAiABEgJj1vD_BwE
Gold class and cleanmax both contain gloss enhancers and will have a detrimental effect on the wax performance.

You want a pure shampoo like adams shampoo, waxplanet lava, carchem 1:1900 or britemax puremax to best maintain your LSP.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

#4 ·
AG shampoo conditioner is nice, although not that foamy, their new UHD shampoo is supposed to be very good.

Meguiars gold shampoo is nice - I’ve used this previously.

AutoAllure Luxallure shampoo is very nice to use.

Adams shampoo is supposed to be very nice :)

#13 ·
Autoglym UHD and Adams blue. Both very very good soaps. I use the blue in warm sunny days, as like said before it can be used quite happily on sunny days. Neither leave anything behind on the panels. And both have good cleaning abilities

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#21 ·
Bear Car Care Immaculate is the best shampoo I’ve ever used by a long stretch. Very slick and foamy, wax safe, great cleaning and smells delicious. Well worth tracking a stockest down or order from their website.

Was recommended Immaculate but nearly didn’t bother as its hard to find and thought it would be just anorher shampoo to the list i’ve tried and never bought again but Immaculate is something special.

The only negative is it’s only available in 500ml bottles at the moment.

#29 ·
Bear Car Care Immaculate is the best shampoo I've ever used by a long stretch. Very slick and foamy, wax safe, great cleaning and smells delicious. Well worth tracking a stockest down or order from their website.

Was recommended Immaculate but nearly didn't bother as its hard to find and thought it would be just anorher shampoo to the list i've tried and never bought again but Immaculate is something special.

The only negative is it's only available in 500ml bottles at the moment.
Funny enough, I was reading about this the other day, unfortunately, no-one near me sells it and postage does increase the cost for as you say 500ml.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.