Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Gallery > The Studio
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Studio The place the Detailing World Supporters display their work for viewing : This is a subscription section you will need to go to your userCP (top left of the page) and select Paid Subscriptions for more information.

Old 22-08-2015, 11:09 PM   #1
Offset Detailing
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)

Thanked 1,268 Times in 471 Posts
Cool Offset Detailing Essex: 2002 BMW ALPINA E39 B10 V8 CARBON BLACK RESURRECTION DETAIL

Hello, my name is Daryl and I run Offset Detailing, a car detailing service based just outside of Rayleigh, Essex. I have won many awards throughout the years with my own cars in the VW show scene and thoroughly enjoy all aspects of the automotive world as well as motorsport and classic vehicles.

At Offset Detailing, our services range from full paint correction, paint enhancement, new car details, show car/concourse preparation to a simple full wash and sealant.

Wheel refurbishment is also available on site.

We are also mobile within the Essex, London, Kent and Surrey areas.

Offset Detailing offer highly professional service with car detailing options for all budgets.

Hello all!

This BMW Alpina E39 B10 4.6 litre V8 2002 model was booked in for a bit of a resurrection detail.

Full wash down and decontamination was carried out and then the usual two stage machine polishing process was carried out. Rupes and Scholl products were used, with Auto Finesse Spirit wax for protection on the carbon black paintwork.

Glass was cleaned with Auto Finesse Crystal inside and out and sealed with Sonax NPT. Wheels were also sealed with NPT with inner arches and tyres dressed.

Chemical Guys Inner Clean was used for the dash and interior panels, fully vacuumed throughout.

As per the last few details, I made a video which shows the conditions of the paintwork before and after - in my opinion better than still pictures.

Video!

Pics!

Out in the sun!

Many thanks for looking.

Facebook Instagram Youtube Twitter CERTIFIED KAMIKAZE COLLECTION & AUTO FINESSE APPROVED DETAILER IN ESSEX
•••PYRAMID CAR CARE UK'S FAVOURITE DETAILER AWARD 2018•••

Last edited by Offset Detailing; 07-10-2015 at 03:33 PM.
Offset Detailing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Offset Detailing For This Useful Post:
Clancy (22-08-2015), matt_83 (25-08-2015), neilb62 (26-08-2015), Pedro92 (28-08-2015), slim_boy_fat (23-08-2015), ted11 (09-09-2015), The Sheriff (09-09-2015)
Old 25-08-2015, 09:07 PM   #2
matt_83

Garage
Really nice work! Anymore after pics?
matt_83 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to matt_83 For This Useful Post:
Offset Detailing (25-08-2015)
Old 25-08-2015, 09:07 PM   #3
Offset Detailing

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt_83 View Post
Really nice work! Anymore after pics?
Hey Matt, sorry just in the video really mate.

Facebook Instagram Youtube Twitter CERTIFIED KAMIKAZE COLLECTION & AUTO FINESSE APPROVED DETAILER IN ESSEX
Old 26-08-2015, 08:12 AM   #4
zippo

Thanked 1,211 Times in 972 Posts
Very nice job. Funnily enough I've just been showing these to the wife A V12 twin turbo .I Only caught the last bit of what she said but I'm pretty sure it ended off. So I said it would make up for her waterproofing my drying towels .This time I definitely heard her and the bit preceding to the off left me in no doubt it's a no .I'm not surprised really if I told her after specing it up it came to £150,000 I'd have been told off and don't come back .Such a sweetie my wife, really knows how to sweet talk me. When she wants something . To be honest I could look at a 7 all day especially one that just been shown mucho love Great shape to begin with with the right colour they just scream class .Nice job Daryl

Last edited by zippo; 26-08-2015 at 08:18 AM.
zippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2015, 10:10 AM   #5
Stu Mac

Beautiful job mate and a first class finish. Still a classic looking BM that never ages
Stu Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Stu Mac For This Useful Post:
Offset Detailing (09-09-2015)
Old 26-08-2015, 10:55 AM   #6
Offset Detailing

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippo View Post
Very nice job. Funnily enough I've just been showing these to the wife A V12 twin turbo .I Only caught the last bit of what she said but I'm pretty sure it ended off. So I said it would make up for her waterproofing my drying towels .This time I definitely heard her and the bit preceding to the off left me in no doubt it's a no .I'm not surprised really if I told her after specing it up it came to £150,000 I'd have been told off and don't come back .Such a sweetie my wife, really knows how to sweet talk me. When she wants something . To be honest I could look at a 7 all day especially one that just been shown mucho love Great shape to begin with with the right colour they just scream class .Nice job Daryl
Thanks Zippo - it was literally a mirror on wheels afterwards! Finished my remaining Spirit wax off - big ol' motor!

Old 26-08-2015, 12:39 PM   #7
chefy

Garage
Great job as usual offset I do like the sound of these V8's - proper job.

Zippo, forgive me if I'm missing something on your post - when you say "V12 twin turbo" and could look at a 7 all day, are you talking about the E38 7 series B12 ? which is a 6.0L V12 ? and not this particular post which is an E39
5 series ?

As I said - sorry if I've mis understood your post
chefy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chefy For This Useful Post:
Offset Detailing (01-09-2015)
Old 27-08-2015, 02:25 PM   #8
zippo

Thanked 1,211 Times in 972 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chefy View Post

Zippo, forgive me if I'm missing something on your post - when you say "V12 twin turbo" and could look at a 7 all day, are you talking about the E38 7 series B12 ? which is a 6.0L V12 ? and not this particular post which is an E39
5 series ?

I don't think you've misunderstood anything .I didn't make the post clear and was factualy wrong I just had a brain fart .I'd been looking at an advert for Alpina 7iL v12 turbo earlier in the day that said V12twin turbo.. It wasn't until I posted that I wondered why anyone would want to twin charge a v12 (that's the bit that was in the advert for the car. Hence I mentioned it ) .My post was an Alpina also ran. I don't have much idea where E numbers are concerned but I know the difference between a 5 and 7 only not to day made a mistake with the 5 and 7 series The praise for the detail still stands even though its on a 5 and my stupidity turned it in to a 7 Hope ive cleared that up for you .PLUS THE WIFE SAYS I STILL CANT HAVE A 7., V12 TWIN TURBO OR NOT I married the wrong woman .The adverts been removed now ??.As I understand it only Rolls has a v12 twin turbo that powers the Wraith but as I've beggared up the original post I wouldn't take book on that I have to go and do a bit of research now
Daz
According to Wiki wots it
From 2013 – Rolls-Royce Wraith coupé. Rolls-Royce Motor Cars launched a new car at the Geneva Motor Show on 5 March 2013.[5] The new car, named the Rolls-Royce Wraith (in honour of the original Wraith built by the original Rolls-Royce Limited from 1938-1939) is a luxury coupe, with a long bonnet and a sleek roof line, and is a coupe version of the Ghost. It is powered by a 623 bhp, twin-turbocharged V12 engine connected to an 8-speed gearbox. Deliveries are expected to begin by the end of 2013.[6] Rolls-Royce had already stated that the Wraith will be the most powerful Rolls-Royce motor car to date.[7]

Last edited by zippo; 27-08-2015 at 02:34 PM.
zippo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to zippo For This Useful Post:
chefy (28-08-2015)
Old 01-09-2015, 09:16 PM   #9
Offset Detailing

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefy View Post

5 series ?

Many thanks!!

Old 09-09-2015, 11:47 AM   #10
Offset Detailing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu Mac View Post
Beautiful job mate and a first class finish. Still a classic looking BM that never ages
Cheers Stu, does sound awesome when firing it up.

Tags
car detailers in essex, detailer essex, detailers in essex, detailing in essex, essex detailing