Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Manufacturers and Private Label Brands > Manufacturers and Private Label Brands > BMD LUXURY WAX.
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-06-2015, 05:55 PM   #11
paleredfox
Unwashed Member
 
paleredfox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 27
Thanks: 7
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Excellent discount and used it last night for the Adonis!

Looking forward to trying it.
paleredfox is offline  
Old 25-06-2015, 06:19 PM   #12
WAZ92
Orbital Oracle
 
WAZ92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: London.
Posts: 614
Thanks: 518
Thanked 191 Times in 181 Posts
Wow that's one hell of a discount. Time to try another wax I think! Thanks very much.
WAZ92 is offline  
Old 25-06-2015, 06:27 PM   #13
Hufty
DW Reviewer
 
Hufty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 3,323
Thanks: 951
Thanked 1,545 Times in 1,111 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAZ92 View Post
Wow that's one hell of a discount. Time to try another wax I think! Thanks very much.
It's good stuff, recently bought some Morpheus on a whim and essentially cos of discount and free p&p. Great products and excellent rapid service.
Hufty is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hufty For This Useful Post:
Black Magic Detail (25-06-2015), WAZ92 (25-06-2015)
Old 25-06-2015, 06:40 PM   #14
WAZ92
Orbital Oracle
 
WAZ92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: London.
Posts: 614
Thanks: 518
Thanked 191 Times in 181 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hufty View Post
It's good stuff, recently bought some Morpheus on a whim and essentially cos of discount and free p&p. Great products and excellent rapid service.
Thanks hufty, what's the Morpheus like?
WAZ92 is offline  
Old 25-06-2015, 07:01 PM   #15
Black Magic Detail
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)
 
Black Magic Detail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: methil ,fife,scotland
Posts: 2,109
Thanks: 3,330
Thanked 2,331 Times in 1,108 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by paleredfox View Post
Excellent discount and used it last night for the Adonis!

Looking forward to trying it.
Thanks for the order ,your Adonis is already on its way to you
Black Magic Detail is offline  
Old 25-06-2015, 08:48 PM   #16
Hufty
DW Reviewer
 
Hufty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 3,323
Thanks: 951
Thanked 1,545 Times in 1,111 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAZ92 View Post
Thanks hufty, what's the Morpheus like?
I went for the whole shot got some Morpheus Adonis and Lazarus (QD). Morpheus is lush smells of melon, looks a little gritty but goes on super easy and spreads for miles. Gave the car a quick coat, I've got a obsidian black merc and it shone really well, probably best I ve had from it. I did a couple of panels at a time, then buffed and moved on.

It's a premium wax my first foray into the world of bmd, unlikely to be my last though, I like the idea of a bespoke wax
Hufty is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Hufty For This Useful Post:
Black Magic Detail (25-06-2015)
Old 25-06-2015, 09:15 PM   #17
WAZ92
Orbital Oracle
 
WAZ92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: London.
Posts: 614
Thanks: 518
Thanked 191 Times in 181 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hufty View Post
I went for the whole shot got some Morpheus Adonis and Lazarus (QD). Morpheus is lush smells of melon, looks a little gritty but goes on super easy and spreads for miles. Gave the car a quick coat, I've got a obsidian black merc and it shone really well, probably best I ve had from it. I did a couple of panels at a time, then buffed and moved on.

It's a premium wax my first foray into the world of bmd, unlikely to be my last though, I like the idea of a bespoke wax
Ah excellent. Thanks very much. I have Sirius and I love that but I do love a show wax. Will look at what others they have. Thanks again.
WAZ92 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to WAZ92 For This Useful Post:
Hufty (25-06-2015)
Old 30-06-2015, 09:34 PM   #18
wanner69
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)
 
wanner69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,612
Thanks: 1,169
Thanked 1,139 Times in 714 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAZ92 View Post
Ah excellent. Thanks very much. I have Sirius and I love that but I do love a show wax. Will look at what others they have. Thanks again.
Sirius is BMD's show wax
wanner69 is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
DTO Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

vB.Sponsors
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
DTO Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

vB.Sponsors