Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Detailing Products > Tools -Machine polishers, Pressure Washers, Detailing Equipment & Microfiber
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Tools -Machine polishers, Pressure Washers, Detailing Equipment & Microfiber Sponsored by Detailed Clean : www.DetailedClean.co.uk – | Bilt Hamber | Dodo Juice | Nanolex | Sonus | Wolfs Chemicals + More | Loyalty Scheme Discounts |

Old 21-08-2018, 11:26 PM   #31
Trix
PC Perfectionist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deje View Post
Matt currently upgrading the gun and lance, I would wait until it's done.
Yeah.. saw that vlog. Cheers.
Trix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2018, 04:49 PM   #32
sean ryan
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)

**UPDATE**

So i ended up with 2 of these 1 i bought and 1 my wife bought me so i will keep 1 as a spare but the 1 i bought from matt @ obsessed garage i paid £105 for a MTM PF22 Foam Cannon and a 1/4" Male Stainless Plug and shipping then yesterday the tracking said Payment of charges - Item being held, addressee being notified so i emailed matt to see what was going on because nothing like this has ever happened to me before and that was yesterday and i still haven't heard anything then the post man came around and i got a letter from royal mail to say if i wanted my parcel i would have to pay £25 i payed matt $36 shipping now i have to pay more money so obviously i had to go and pay it so it has now cost me £130 lesson well and truly learned.
sean ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sean ryan For This Useful Post:
Trix (27-08-2018)
Old 24-08-2018, 04:58 PM   #33
peterdoherty
Washmitt Meister

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean ryan View Post
**UPDATE**

So i ended up with 2 of these 1 i bought and 1 my wife bought me so i will keep 1 as a spare but the 1 i bought from matt @ obsessed garage i paid £105 for a MTM PF22 Foam Cannon and a 1/4" Male Stainless Plug and shipping then yesterday the tracking said Payment of charges - Item being held, addressee being notified so i emailed matt to see what was going on because nothing like this has ever happened to me before and that was yesterday and i still haven't heard anything then the post man came around and i got a letter from royal mail to say if i wanted my parcel i would have to pay £25 i payed matt $36 shipping now i have to pay more money so obviously i had to go and pay it so it has now cost me £130 lesson well and truly learned.
Nothing to do with OG - its UK import duties, on some of his videos he is talking about bringing in a new system so these taxes can be collected and pre-paid for by them like some other sites do

$36 P&P is around the figure for delivery from US-UK for something that size.
peterdoherty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2018, 05:04 PM   #34
\Rian
Orbital Oracle

Garage
Quote:
**UPDATE**

WOW that's pricey for a lance, excuse my ignorance but what sets this apart from say the Idrobase Piuma or A standard snow foam lance, im very happy with my Idrobase Piuma for around £15
\Rian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2018, 05:14 PM   #35
sean ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterdoherty View Post
Nothing to do with OG - its UK import duties, on some of his videos he is talking about bringing in a new system so these taxes can be collected and pre-paid for by them like some other sites do

$36 P&P is around the figure for delivery from US-UK for something that size.
I know it has nothing to do with matt but i thought because i paid for shipping that would have been it i didn't know about import taxes as i have bought thing's from america before and this was the first time anything like this had happened to me and tbh i thought matt would have got back to me but he didn't so like i said lesson learned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rian View Post
WOW that's pricey for a lance, excuse my ignorance but what sets this apart from say the Idrobase Piuma or A standard snow foam lance, im very happy with my Idrobase Piuma for around £15
It's better built and it produces mega foam thats it nothing special i just wanted 1 for about 2 years now and nobody sold them
Old 24-08-2018, 05:34 PM   #36
sean ryan

Just spoke to matt all good
Old 24-08-2018, 07:26 PM   #37
Deje
PC Perfectionist

Quote:
Just spoke to matt all good
Out of curiosity, why OB, and not from the Polish ebay site?
Deje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2018, 07:39 PM   #38
wish wash

Quote:
That polish site has only been selling them for a month or so. I had one saved in my eBay for months from a company in USA that was £80 that with import included
wish wash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2018, 07:40 PM   #39
sean ryan

Quote:
I did buy the ebay 1 read the update

"So i ended up with 2 of these 1 i bought and 1 my wife bought me so i will keep 1 as a spare"
Old 24-08-2018, 07:46 PM   #40
Robbi Hong Kong
Washmitt Meister

Got mine for £44 off ebay last week.....uk stock....best cannon by far and i have a few....
Robbi Hong Kong is offline   Reply With Quote