Detailing World Forum banner

Yet another car in my ownership

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  bazz 
#1 ·
Hi all, I've sadly sold the jag xtype and have now purchased a lovely 2003 Vauxhall Astra bertone cabriolet 2.0 turbo which has been very much looked after with full service history, subtle mods - bilstein b4s with eibach sportsline springs with 50mm drop, bigger turbo inter cooler and plenty of irmscher extras....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#4 ·
Astra Coupes and Convertibles are bargain buys. They look good especially after a few modifications.

I had a 2.2 Coupe brand new in 2001 and then brand new GSi in 2003. I really liked both cars. I've been keeping an eye out to see if any GSis come up for sale. They all seem dog rough and nearly everyone has been clocked. My old one has 30,000 miles less than when I sold it 9 years ago.:lol:

#5 ·
Astra Coupes and Convertibles are bargain buys. They look good especially after a few modifications.

I had a 2.2 Coupe brand new in 2001 and then brand new GSi in 2003. I really liked both cars. I've been keeping an eye out to see if any GSis come up for sale. They all seem dog rough and nearly everyone has been clocked. My old one has 30,000 miles less than when I sold it 9 years ago.:lol:
Mine has only had 3 owners the first owner was Vauxhall themselves when it was a demonstrator, then a guy who cherished it, then a guy who lives up north and then me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.