Detailing World Forum banner

AG Lifeshine Interior application

3K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  diesel_dog 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok,

I have used the search function and didn't come up with my answer and hence i am writing it now!

My friend has just purchased and 1970 Ford Mustang Fastback which has gone substantial refurbishment including a brand new interior! We got talking about how he wants to make sure that the interior stays clean and although its only going to come on on sunny days he still wants to keep the interior protected.

I remember from my AG day that the lifeshine kit cover the exterior and interior parts but what i would like to know is - where can find the information about the who i can arrange to get the lifeshine applied JUST to the interior and the cost for it to be done? so I can pass this information on to my friend!

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated!

regards

Mark

#3 ·
I would prefer to purchase a genuine AG product direct from AG - but being a total novice to the Detailing World, I would not wish to do it for my friend and hence would like to know if anyone can point me in the direction of my local AG Rep and/or someone trained by AG to apply the product.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.