Detailing World Forum banner

HD Cleanse Question

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Bigpikle 
#1 · (Edited)
HD Cleanser Question

Hi AG!

Futher to Paul's great review on your new product here http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=146034

I was wondering if anyone @ AG would clarify a few questions i have about the product.

I was just wondering if the product contains fillers and/or abrasives at all?

Further to Paul's review, i was just wondering what was actually reducing the appearance of the light swirling he had on his Saab?

I'm thinking it could be either fillers/abrasives/glazing oils or even all 3??

Reason i am asking is because i am wondering where it would fit in into my collection of detailing goodies!

Thanks,

Dipesh

See less See more
#2 ·
I used it yesterday and didnt see any evidence of any abrasive action. It does seem a little oily though, and spreads beautifully easily as a result. It stays on the paint and doesnt seem to disappear in the way some more watery cleaners do, which is also why it takes a little more buffing off as a result, so I suspect what he saw was a side effect of this. I didnt see any evidence of hiding or filling on the panels I used it on so wouldnt say it was anything other than a very effective cleaner for well prepared surfaces - that is THE role it will play for me, as its a really very good product IMHO.

#3 ·
Thanks for the input, i thought it would be this, i was mainly thinking about the filler element, i don't think that i am aware of any filler-cleansers.

I've just noticed i've called it HD Cleanse, instead of HD Cleanser! Sorry AG!

#4 ·
filling or hiding is often just a by-product of ingredients in there for other reasons, so many products will hide some imperfections. If something glazes by leaving oils on the paint, then its likely to hide some marks as well, and the 'other' HD product you mentioned is renowned in that regard, along with several others ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.