Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Manufacturers and Private Label Brands > Manufacturers and Private Label Brands > Alien Magic
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 18-05-2018, 06:59 PM   #1
OvEr_KiLL
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)

Thanked 1,527 Times in 1,272 Posts
Classy and Luxury leather cleaner/conditioner

i just got a new car (to me) which is 11 years old with leather interior which is quite well worn and was looking to buy some leather cleaner and conditioner but id never used any before so i thought i would give classy and luxury a go!

tape down for 50/50

sprayed classy on top of the seat which gave a fine mist

then i rubbed it with a leather brush and it produced a very small amount of foam then wiped it away with a clean microfiber.

i forgot to take a picture of the 50/50 at the top but i did get one of the bottom, classy was applied to right hand side

this yellow microfiber was brand new never used and looked a little dirty after doing the seat so the cleaner did do something

next up i let the seats dry and then put a small blob of luxury leather conditioner on the foam applicator and squeezed the pad together a little bit to spread it, its a cream but not too runny and does smell of leather

tried to do a 50/50 of luxury applied to the right hand side and buffed off after a few minutes but the tape was coming away from the seat

and the seat fully finished with luxury which does a leave little shine and the leather did feel more supple/conditioned after i used it

and the back seats were also cleaned and conditioned, here is 2 after pictures

conclusion..

classy does produce a small amount of foam, it does clean leather but i do think it could be a little stronger and it does have a bit of a weird cleaning smell to it

luxury is a great conditioner and really does moisturise the seats and does easily get absorbed by the leather within a few minutes and the smell hangs around after you have used it too. also the shine is not too shiny either.
The Following User Says Thank You to OvEr_KiLL For This Useful Post:
Alien Magic (19-05-2018)
Old 19-05-2018, 12:30 PM   #2
Alien Magic
Sponge Jockey

Garage
Hi Overkill, thank you for the pictures and honest review. Grey can be an awkward colour to rejuvenate however you can see the leather was cleaned. I've attached pictures of a 50/50 done on a lighter colour leather to show the results that can be achieved using classy and our Alien Magic leather brush.

Enjoy your new car.

Adrian

Thanks

Adrian
Alien Magic
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alien Magic For This Useful Post:
OvEr_KiLL (19-05-2018), todds (21-05-2018)
Old 19-05-2018, 04:31 PM   #3
OvEr_KiLL
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)

Thanked 1,527 Times in 1,272 Posts
no worries adrian, ive never used a leather cleaner and conditioner before so wasnt sure what to expect!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OvEr_KiLL For This Useful Post:
Alien Magic (24-05-2018), todds (21-05-2018)