Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Manufacturers and Private Label Brands > Manufacturers and Private Label Brands > Alien Magic
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17-02-2018, 11:22 AM   #1
WHIZZER
T-Cut King (admin)
 
WHIZZER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: On DW
Posts: 27,910
Thanks: 11,794
Thanked 17,034 Times in 6,335 Posts
Garage
Detailingworld™ Review Alien Magic AQUA

Detailingworld™ Review Alien Magic AQUA


Introduction:

Alien Magic Aqua - Nano Polish & Hydrophobic Wet Coat - versatile liquid application polish is equally outstanding on painted, chrome, plastic and glass surfaces imparting a high gloss showroom finish –Highly concentrated so can be diluted down and will last upto 12 weeks



The Product:
The Product Arrived well pack from Alien Magic – I came as a 500ml bottle and a spray head – The product is highly concentrated so can be diluted down



What Alien Magic have to say ?
This highly concentrated formula delivers outstanding results and economy when used with a trigger spray, sponge or low-pressure washer and can be used either with hot or cold water. Using Nano Technology it produces an unrivalled fast drying action and leaves an extra deep gloss shine, free from spotting or streaking even in the rain! This extremely versatile liquid application polish is equally outstanding on painted, chrome, plastic and glass surfaces imparting a high gloss showroom finish. Free from streaking or spotting, Aqua significantly enhances rain repellence for up to 12 weeks which can be maintained and extended by dilution to our specific ratio and topped up every 2-4 weeks.



The Method:

Car Was washed prior to application –

Application was very the low pressure spray after it had been diluted –



Was a little windy !

https://youtu.be/K1P8RBOnGn0

It was left to dwell and then rinse via pressure washer



https://youtu.be/_t4Lv4FMkk8

Leaving a beading surface



https://youtu.be/7arkt9y9IqA

Which once dried left a great shine



Price:

This comes in various sizes

50ml £3.49
250ml £8.49
500ml £13.99
5L £54.99

It can be purchased directly from Alien magic here

https://alienmagic.co.uk/catalogsearch/result/?q=aqua


Would I use it again?:
Yes I like these products in the Winter months due to ease of use , speed and the results they give- Need to see how this one behaves in the rain .

Conclusion:

So this is a very easy product to use , it really takes very little time to add some protection to the car – I have used various types of this style of product and I think as this one dilutes down could be a great addition to anybodies detailing kit



"Detailingworld™ reviewer has followed the Manufacturers Instructions and accepts no responsibility to any circumstances arising from any member using these products or following this test "
__________________
WHIZZER is offline  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WHIZZER For This Useful Post:
Alien Magic (17-02-2018), Brian1612 (18-02-2018), Cookies (25-02-2018), todds (17-02-2018)
Old 17-02-2018, 02:03 PM   #2
Andyblue
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)
 
Andyblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: In the Dog house
Posts: 3,571
Thanks: 1,190
Thanked 1,613 Times in 1,440 Posts
Very nice - looks to have a very nice gloss.

What dilution ratio did you use ?
Andyblue is offline  
Old 17-02-2018, 03:38 PM   #3
Alien Magic
Sponge Jockey
 
Alien Magic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Milton Keynes
Posts: 73
Thanks: 59
Thanked 81 Times in 44 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by WHIZZER View Post
Detailingworld Review Alien Magic AQUA


Introduction:

Alien Magic Aqua - Nano Polish & Hydrophobic Wet Coat - versatile liquid application polish is equally outstanding on painted, chrome, plastic and glass surfaces imparting a high gloss showroom finish –Highly concentrated so can be diluted down and will last upto 12 weeks



The Product:
The Product Arrived well pack from Alien Magic – I came as a 500ml bottle and a spray head – The product is highly concentrated so can be diluted down



What Alien Magic have to say ?
This highly concentrated formula delivers outstanding results and economy when used with a trigger spray, sponge or low-pressure washer and can be used either with hot or cold water. Using Nano Technology it produces an unrivalled fast drying action and leaves an extra deep gloss shine, free from spotting or streaking even in the rain! This extremely versatile liquid application polish is equally outstanding on painted, chrome, plastic and glass surfaces imparting a high gloss showroom finish. Free from streaking or spotting, Aqua significantly enhances rain repellence for up to 12 weeks which can be maintained and extended by dilution to our specific ratio and topped up every 2-4 weeks.



The Method:

Car Was washed prior to application –

Application was very the low pressure spray after it had been diluted –



Was a little windy !

https://youtu.be/K1P8RBOnGn0

It was left to dwell and then rinse via pressure washer



https://youtu.be/_t4Lv4FMkk8

Leaving a beading surface



https://youtu.be/7arkt9y9IqA

Which once dried left a great shine



Price:

This comes in various sizes

50ml £3.49
250ml £8.49
500ml £13.99
5L £54.99

It can be purchased directly from Alien magic here

https://alienmagic.co.uk/catalogsearch/result/?q=aqua


Would I use it again?:
Yes I like these products in the Winter months due to ease of use , speed and the results they give- Need to see how this one behaves in the rain .

Conclusion:

So this is a very easy product to use , it really takes very little time to add some protection to the car – I have used various types of this style of product and I think as this one dilutes down could be a great addition to anybodies detailing kit



"Detailingworld reviewer has followed the Manufacturers Instructions and accepts no responsibility to any circumstances arising from any member using these products or following this test "


Thank you for the review Whizzer, much appreciated


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Alien Magic is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Alien Magic For This Useful Post:
WHIZZER (19-02-2018)
Old 25-02-2018, 07:59 PM   #4
Cookies
Distinguished Detailer + Dw Reviewer
 
Cookies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: County Down
Posts: 6,839
Thanks: 11,610
Thanked 5,125 Times in 3,745 Posts
Garage
I like the look of that. Very easily used, just what's needed this time of year!

Cooks
Cookies is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Cookies For This Useful Post:
WHIZZER (26-02-2018)
Old 26-02-2018, 11:02 AM   #5
DLGWRX02
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)
 
DLGWRX02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Great Yarmouth
Posts: 2,362
Thanks: 978
Thanked 1,436 Times in 965 Posts
Garage
Wish i had seen this before buying car pro hydro2, I’ve liked all the other Alien Magic gear I have so this would of been a good addition. Still may yet ��
DLGWRX02 is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to DLGWRX02 For This Useful Post:
WHIZZER (26-02-2018)
Old 26-02-2018, 11:40 AM   #6
Demetri
Distinguished Detailer
 
Demetri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Berkshire
Posts: 8,977
Thanks: 1,867
Thanked 2,714 Times in 2,496 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyblue View Post
Very nice - looks to have a very nice gloss.

What dilution ratio did you use ?
I’d like to know this too
Demetri is offline  
Old 26-02-2018, 12:50 PM   #7
Alien Magic
Sponge Jockey
 
Alien Magic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Milton Keynes
Posts: 73
Thanks: 59
Thanked 81 Times in 44 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demetri View Post
I’d like to know this too


Good afternoon

Aqua is very economical as it can be used neat as a spray on and pressure rinse off hydrophobic wet coat providing a barrier against rain, splashes, dirt and road debris for up to 12 weeks.

For dilution in a bucket use ratio 1:25 with either cold or hot water (1 part Aqua to 25 parts water)
Through machine application typically set the pump feed to 5-10%
Top up dilution ration 1:100 if your just maintaining the repellent properties of an existing Aqua coat.

Many thanks
Adrian


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alien Magic is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Alien Magic For This Useful Post:
Demetri (26-02-2018)
Old 26-02-2018, 02:22 PM   #8
WHIZZER
T-Cut King (admin)
 
WHIZZER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: On DW
Posts: 27,910
Thanks: 11,794
Thanked 17,034 Times in 6,335 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demetri View Post
I’d like to know this too
I used around 1-50
__________________
WHIZZER is offline  
Old 26-02-2018, 04:15 PM   #9
Zolasbackheel
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)
 
Zolasbackheel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Hertfordshire
Posts: 1,414
Thanks: 271
Thanked 525 Times in 435 Posts
I used this a couple of weeks ago and really liked it. I actually used it neat as it was going on a car with no protection. If that is 1-50 then that is very impressive indeed.
Zolasbackheel is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Zolasbackheel For This Useful Post:
WHIZZER (27-02-2018)
Old 27-02-2018, 07:46 AM   #10
WHIZZER
T-Cut King (admin)
 
WHIZZER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: On DW
Posts: 27,910
Thanks: 11,794
Thanked 17,034 Times in 6,335 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zolasbackheel View Post
I used this a couple of weeks ago and really liked it. I actually used it neat as it was going on a car with no protection. If that is 1-50 then that is very impressive indeed.
The car already has some protection on it -so this was used more to show how to use and as a top up to protection
__________________
WHIZZER is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
DTO Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

vB.Sponsors
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
DTO Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

vB.Sponsors