Detailing World Forum banner

Adam's NEW Interior Scrubbing Mitt

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Prestige car care shop 
#1 ·
Adam's NEW Interior Scrubbing Mitt​

In the rush to clean a dirty interior? Grab a scrubbing mitt for a quick cleaning option.

• Made in South Korea

• The Perfect Scrubbing Mitt

• Machine Washable

Available here - https://www.prestigecarcareshop.com...ve/products/adams-new-interior-scrubbing-mitt

Looking for the perfect interior cleaning tool? We have you covered! This Interior Scrubbing Mitt was designed to agitate the surface to quickly remove stubborn dirt or stains. Don't worry, we made sure the mitt is powerful enough to scrub, but not hurt your interior surfaces.

Adam's Interior Scrubbing Mitt allows you to place your hand inside and has a divider between your fingers to help secure your hand for optimal scrubbing.
This mitt can be machine washed, or rinsed. Please allow it to air dry, do not machine dry.

See less See more
1 1
#2 ·
That video is so cheesy!

It’ll probably sell, as I know that with a cloth sometimes the cloth rolls itself up or catches on something.
This looks to have more control and looks very easy to use, however I use multiple cloths inside the car and if I’m honest it’ll be great for one seat but then it’ll be put aside for a cloth on other seats etc

#3 ·
That video is so cheesy!

It'll probably sell, as I know that with a cloth sometimes the cloth rolls itself up or catches on something.
This looks to have more control and looks very easy to use, however I use multiple cloths inside the car and if I'm honest it'll be great for one seat but then it'll be put aside for a cloth on other seats etc
I have used this today for the first time today. It's not a replacement for your microfiber cloths. It's here to agitate and work with your chosen chemicals like a horse hair brush if you will. It's also double sided meaning you can switch it over when it gets dirty. However this wasn't the case when i cleaned my leather interior. The mitt lifted the dirt and i use a microfiber to follow removing the spent product. The 90% of dirt went into the MF and not in the mitt, all is not how it seems with this mitt. I was impressed with the speed and control i had from start to finish.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.