Detailing World Forum banner

Flawless & Mercedes C250 Sport

4K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  tonyy 
#1 ·
This little beauty is my Dads he only got it yesterday but as I was working on another car I didn't have time to get my hands on it. Pretty much what I did on the car from my previous post, this job was a little thank you to Dad for letting me use his drive, bless him.

So today I went round and gave it a good protection detail with a coating of Body wrap from wolf's chemicals.

First off let me show you my Dad's car cleaning kit, shock was an understatement.

Yes he did use the scrubbing bits on his car, not this one thank god.

So before, wasn't to bad its an 11 plate and only had delivery miles, just needed some protection on it.

As you can see from these pics after washing, most of the water just sat there, no real beading.

The engine bay before,

Cleaned with Megs APC and given a coating of 303,

The car had the usual rinse, snow foam and wash, tardis wipe down, rinsed again then clayed and dried and of course the second I finished drying the car this happened,

So another rinse and dry.

The wheels where given a coating of wolfs rim shield and while that dried I went over the body with wolfs Body Wrap.

Buffed the wheels while the body dried then buffed the car to a nice shine.

Heres the finished car,

Tomorrow Ive got a 1990 G plate Toyota Celica thats pink, supposed to be red, looking forward to bringing that back to life.

Thanks for reading.

See less See more
#7 ·
Mine lasted 4 days before I scuffed one. I was gutted. Had alloys for 15 years never scratched one, this was the most expensive car I ever bought and then scratched when it was only 4 days old.

You have to really look after these wheels. I've had all 4 replaced under warranty in the last 2 months. All of them got the dreaded worm from the wheel centres. Lacquer damage is so easy to do.

#11 ·
Lovely work mate!, face lifted C class looks great!

hope you've informed your dad to ditch that detailing kit! :doublesho lol

Richard

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.