Detailing World Forum banner

Wrexham/North Wales

196K views 235 replies 107 participants last post by  sworrall 
#1 ·
Anyone else from the Wrexham or North Wales area?
Lets start a list!!!:-

1. Taffy (Wrexham)

#12 ·
Morning Taffy,

As you have a PC you are now my bestest friend in the whole world :thumb:

To be honest I will probably take the plunge myself one day, but for the time being persevere with the hand method The Evo is due out of the workshop any day so its going to need some cleaning as its got a bit dirty in there.

Where in Wrexham are you from? I'm originally from Marchwiel!

#15 ·
projapan said:
Morning Taffy,

As you have a PC you are now my bestest friend in the whole world :thumb:

To be honest I will probably take the plunge myself one day, but for the time being persevere with the hand method The Evo is due out of the workshop any day so its going to need some cleaning as its got a bit dirty in there.

Where in Wrexham are you from? I'm originally from Marchwiel!
Lived in various areas of Wrexham. Started in Summerhill, then Rhosddu, then Minera and now living in Acton!!

#16 ·
Fett you have PM........staring at it like noobs it is?? do you know how to switch it on?

MrGixxer how did you get on with the PC? Happy with the results?

Taffy: Bit like me with my women from Wrexham,.... Started in Summerhill, then Rhosddu, then Minera and now who wants me!!

#25 ·
Hello all,

HAve been a member here for a while, however haven't done much here yet ! However, Hello Taffy, I'm here from Vectra-c.com to ! Hello Coupedave, live about three miles aeay from you on sunny Anglesey too ! Not that far away from a largish garden centre .....

Rhys 9317

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.