Detailing World Forum banner

Detailing Shops

86K views 38 replies 24 participants last post by  Derek Mc 
#1 ·
Hi looking for an up to date list of detailing shops where I can stock up on some products at short notice? I'm in Dundee but would be willing to travel

Cheers

#6 ·
Yep, we are in Dundee.
You have the collect in store option on the site or you can come and buy and pay in the warehouse.
Products are not on display though like in a shop unfortunately.

We are just beside the new Asda on the Kinsgway (behind the NCR building)

Imran

:driver:

#11 ·
Is it possible to just come to the warehouse and order what i like? As theres a few things im after

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi.
Yep, you can come to the warehouse and order what you want.
Got a new fancy card reader and everything :lol:

Imran

#16 ·
Ok perfect thanks. I was looking to buy some bouncers satsuma rock but you dont seem to stock that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi

Satsuma rock is a wax supplied by DoDo Juice, not bouncers directly. As we no linger buy from Dodo Juice we only stock the products that can be bought from Bouncer's directly.

Imran

#17 ·
if you're in central scotland / stirling area, there is ultimate shine autos which is located near the Audi garage. Been there for years apparently although i only found out they actually stocked products last week. Got Auto Finesse, Bilt Hamber, GTechniq as well as other stuff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.