Detailing World Forum banner

All in one

21K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  M3_GT 
#1 ·
Hi, I'm tempted to try an AIO polish for my Beemer and for my Golf mk7. The products I want to test are Dodo Juice Need for Speed and AutoFinesse Tripple, by hand or by machine?
Thank you.

#8 ·
If you've got a DA polisher and more time, i'd go for something with more corrective capability. I hear triple is good at masking defects and it does have some cut to it. However, on german paints, I don't think you'll get much actual correction. Although it will temporarily fill light defects that aren't corrected, and it does give you a light level of protection.

Personally, i'd do a single stage polish if your paintwork is ok then something like menzerna 3500, Megs M205, Scholl S30 or S40. And if you have more significant defects, i'd use something like scholl s20 black or Sonax EX0406. After either option i'd then top with a long lasting wax or sealant afterwards :)

It's what ever suits you though and I do hear really good things about triple, particularly with a DA, although i've never used it myself!

#11 ·
If you've got a DA polisher and more time, i'd go for something with more corrective capability. I hear triple is good at masking defects and it does have some cut to it. However, on german paints, I don't think you'll get much actual correction. Although it will temporarily fill light defects that aren't corrected, and it does give you a light level of protection.

Personally, i'd do a single stage polish if your paintwork is ok then something like menzerna 3500, Megs M205, Scholl S30 or S40. And if you have more significant defects, i'd use something like scholl s20 black or Sonax EX0406. After either option i'd then top with a long lasting wax or sealant afterwards :)

It's what ever suits you though and I do hear really good things about triple, particularly with a DA, although i've never used it myself!
Another Vote for Menzerna. Did Mum's Smart ForTwo yesterday with 2400. Mamma Mia what a thing that compound is. Levelled (not removed) some RIDS on the bonnet.... and a layer of SRP with EGP on top and you really can't see them.

And Menzerna is soooooo cheap

#10 ·
Tripple by DAS is is certainly worth while. I use a yellow Rupes pad after first trying it with a Megs black pad and the Rupes one was significantly better. Mines a black Lexus which is the soft side of things so consider Megs Ultimate Compound beforehand and it's only a tenner at Halfords 30% off Megs and Autofiness sale.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.