Detailing World Forum banner

what would you do

2K views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  Cookies 
#1 ·
how would you react if your better half did this.

#5 ·
There are moments when I realise I'm getting old and this is one of them.

I don't find that funny at all and just don't get it :confused: Not even convinced it's genuine given the husbands reaction.

There's a follow up where he gets her car wrapped with his picture etc some people will do anything for a bit of publicity / fame and wish I had money to throw away like that.

Thankfully I don't have to worry about it as we don't have a few hundred quid to throw away on a pointless wrap :D

The cost would annoy me more than the wrap as it could be removed but again I ask the question WHY?????

#7 ·
This is a couple who will do anything for attention to drive hits to their YouTube channel. They have become somewhat of an "internet sensation" and for the money available on YouTube etc these days if you become viral, I am sure they are doing okay out of it all.

Anything they do, can't and shouldn't be compared to normal people and what we would do in the real world. It is symptomatic of how the current social media world works.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.