Detailing World Forum banner

Makita po5000c backing plate

20K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  H-M3 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi,

I've just purchased the new makita po6000c DA polisher, as it's the uk version it comes with the 6" backing plate whereas the US version the po5000c has a 5" backing plate.

Autogeek.net has it for sale but you need to order $100 or more to get shipping to the uk, is there any other members interested in purchasing the backing plate or do autogeek have a solution to my problem?

Thanks

#2 ·
Hi,

I've just purchased the new makita po6000c DA polisher, as it's the uk version it comes with the 6" backing plate whereas the US version the po5000c has a 5" backing plate.

Autogeek.net has it for sale but you need to order $100 or more to get shipping to the uk, is there any other members interested in purchasing the backing plate or do autogeek have a solution to my problem?

Thanks
Let us know how you get on with this machine buds as I am tempted to get one myself after reading good reviews.:thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.