Detailing World Forum banner

How do you guys clean you windows after H2go etc.

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  OvEr_KiLL 
#1 ·
So I've thoroughly cleaned my glass and applied AW H2Go to all exterior surfaces.
Question is, as I have no running water I clean my car in summer with ONR and BSD a panel at a time.

I'm wondering, will ONR affect the glass coating I applied? Can I use AW Vision without affecting it or I also have AG Fast Glass.

Harry

#2 ·
While not the same window sealant, I’ve used RainX for ages. Never made any consideration to what products I use on the treated surface.
Even used Megs Wash+ and AG Glass polish to try and remove it once and couldn’t get it off. So I think you’re probably fine with a good glass cleaner to remove the last smears after an ONR wash.
Although that being said, when ONR is made up to a QD strength, it is advertised as being suitable for glass cleaning.

#3 ·
While not the same window sealant, I've used RainX for ages. Never made any consideration to what products I use on the treated surface.
Even used Megs Wash+ and AG Glass polish to try and remove it once and couldn't get it off. So I think you're probably fine with a good glass cleaner to remove the last smears after an ONR wash.
Although that being said, when ONR is made up to a QD strength, it is advertised as being suitable for glass cleaning.
Thanks for that. I was wondering it glass polish would remove it or reduce it's effectiveness, likewise I wondered if a QD or ONR would place a coating on top and effect it that way.
I doubt if the stuff will be affected but it's worth asking the question as I took a while to get it on there.:)

Harry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.