Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Manufacturers and Private Label Brands > Manufacturers and Private Label Brands > AutoGlanz
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

AutoGlanz We're a fairly young but fast growing car care company based in Mid Wales UK. With almost two decades of hands on experience in the car care and refinishing industry we have a wealth of knowledge to share with our customers. All Autoglanz employees are petrol heads at heart and strive to achieve perfection as a way of life. The factory and office building are the heart of Autoglanz, from manufacturing, development and research of the products right through to warehousing and administration we manage each step of the process by hand. Autoglanz was established originally in 2013 with an aim to develop some of the best cleaning and detailing chemicals available on the market without the hefty 'scene tax' and released to the public in mid 2015. We like to do things a little different here rather than going with the grain, the market is quite saturated when it comes to different brands but we like to think we can offer something unique, with our slightly 'out there' approach to the industry. With experience in other bespoke automotive sectors, it's fair to say there is a lot more to come from the AG family than world class detailing products and waxes, watch this space!

Old 10-11-2018, 04:15 PM   #1
autoglanz
DW Sponsor

Autoglanz - we're back! - Epic savings on gift sets and kits

Why hello fellow detailers, we're delighted to be back on the forum after a short break and haven't we missed interacting with you!

Autoglanz has grown from strength to strength over the past 12 months with a vast list of new distributors added to the team in multiple locations around the globe, taking the brand and our brilliant range of products to new heights!

We have a lot planned for 2019 also, new accessories ranges, a new walk in detailing store planned at our Herefordshire warehouse and new products of plenty including abrasives!

Now onto more related topics right now. We have a brilliant range of new car care gift kits that have been launched on the website today with an aim to offer you some brilliant gift ideas for the up and coming festive period. Not looking for gifts, why not treat yourself?

We have Christmas kits in total, ranging in price from as little as £12.95 up to £28.95 and they all include FREE Delivery to mainland UK!! View all our Detailing Offers HERE

A few kit examples below.

Large Kit £28.95 Delivered!

Small Kit £16.95 Delivered!

Interior Kit £12.95 Delivered!

Essentials Kit £14.95 Delivered!

autoglanz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to autoglanz For This Useful Post:
andy__d (10-11-2018), AudiPhil (10-11-2018), MSwiss (13-11-2018)
Old 10-11-2018, 10:10 PM   #2
bigbruiser
Orbital Oracle

Are you still using the same courier company?
bigbruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 01:56 PM   #3
autoglanz
DW Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbruiser View Post
Are you still using the same courier company?
We use APC, not sure if you would associate them as the same as we have used Royal Mail in the past.
Old 12-11-2018, 12:03 PM   #4
Sam6er
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)

Great to see you guys back. You do some nice products that i use regularly.

Recently purchased your glaze and cream sealant that i am still yet to try

i think he was referring to APC delivery company as they only seem to deliver during office hours and no weekends either which can be a problem for some people. I think a good idea would be to offer another delivery service along side APC to help the other members place orders with you guys as your a great company with very good products but APC delivery service does put off a few people due to their strict times.

Thanks
Sam
Sam6er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 04:58 PM   #5
autoglanz
DW Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam6er View Post
Great to see you guys back. You do some nice products that i use regularly.

Recently purchased your glaze and cream sealant that i am still yet to try

i think he was referring to APC delivery company as they only seem to deliver during office hours and no weekends either which can be a problem for some people. I think a good idea would be to offer another delivery service along side APC to help the other members place orders with you guys as your a great company with very good products but APC delivery service does put off a few people due to their strict times.

Thanks
Sam
Hi Sam.

We're glad to be back also Just need to find the time to be nice and active now and get plenty of offers rolling out.

I hear what you're saying about the delivery time restraints with APC. Do you feel it is just the Saturday delivery option that might be missing? We can certainly look into this.

Thanks for the feedback.

Joe
The Following User Says Thank You to autoglanz For This Useful Post:
Sam6er (12-11-2018)
Old 12-11-2018, 05:43 PM   #6
Demetri
Distinguished Detailer

Thanked 2,719 Times in 2,501 Posts
Garage
Great to see you back guys
Demetri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 05:49 PM   #7
Sam6er
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)

Quote:
Originally Posted by autoglanz View Post
Hi Sam.

We're glad to be back also Just need to find the time to be nice and active now and get plenty of offers rolling out.

I hear what you're saying about the delivery time restraints with APC. Do you feel it is just the Saturday delivery option that might be missing? We can certainly look into this.

Thanks for the feedback.

Joe
Hi Joe, thanks for getting back on this. I think Saturday delivery would certainly help the issue.

For me, personally, i like royal mail and DPD. Royal mail as sorting offices are all everywhere and always quite local if you miss a package which i often do lol.

DPD as they have a number of options e.g. leave your parcel in a safe place which i use quite a bit or collection from a local pick up point which is also down the road from me. They also have the ability to before the package is delivered be able to change the delivery day as they send SMS and email's.

I guess its important for us to have those sort of different options available especially now a days with most people ordering items online. Delivery although separate to the business, people perceive it as part of the service when ordering a product.

I know everyone's choices for delivery companies wont be the same as mine or they may not even fit with your company, but having a company that offers various services to the recipient is always a big bonus and it really helps when choosing who to order products from. Its giving convenience to the buyer which will always help both parties and keep us coming back spending more money

Thanks
Sam

Last edited by Sam6er; 12-11-2018 at 05:52 PM.
Sam6er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 08:31 PM   #8
dannnylee
Unwashed Member

Hi Joe,

Why don't you try Atom Logistics and get on board with UK Mail, we use them at my work
4.90 ex vat per parcel, next day upto 20kg. Collection from site aswell.

Worth a go and they deliver Sundays
Dan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam6er View Post
Hi Joe, thanks for getting back on this. I think Saturday delivery would certainly help the issue.

For me, personally, i like royal mail and DPD. Royal mail as sorting offices are all everywhere and always quite local if you miss a package which i often do lol.

DPD as they have a number of options e.g. leave your parcel in a safe place which i use quite a bit or collection from a local pick up point which is also down the road from me. They also have the ability to before the package is delivered be able to change the delivery day as they send SMS and email's.

I guess its important for us to have those sort of different options available especially now a days with most people ordering items online. Delivery although separate to the business, people perceive it as part of the service when ordering a product.

I know everyone's choices for delivery companies wont be the same as mine or they may not even fit with your company, but having a company that offers various services to the recipient is always a big bonus and it really helps when choosing who to order products from. Its giving convenience to the buyer which will always help both parties and keep us coming back spending more money

Thanks
Sam
Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk
dannnylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2018, 01:37 PM   #9
Fatboy40
Sponge Jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by autoglanz View Post

The root of the problem is the final chain in APC's service, the independent local couriers who each operate their businesses in their own preferred manner.

For example the one local to me is closed from 5 pm on a Friday until 8 am on a Monday, so if you miss a delivery but work very long hours during the week there's zero chance of paying them a visit to collect.

I purchased a 500 ml Bug Off summer 2018, I and my wife ended up being so busy at work that we were not in for the delivery and could not get to the local APC depot for weeks. I'm assuming that ultimately either the parcel was sent back to you / has been thrown away / someone now has a free 500 ml of Bug Off?
Fatboy40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2018, 02:09 PM   #10
Peirre
Washmitt Meister

Don’t use “My Herpes” with their network of people delivering parcels in the back of the family car, which I doubt will be sufficiently covered for goods in transit insurance
Peirre is offline   Reply With Quote