Detailing World Forum banner

Calling all classic owners.

383K views 112 replies 81 participants last post by  Jet1ok 
#1 ·
#6 ·
Some nice pics there coxy. Fancy doing an intro on them:thumb: Unfortunately I posted some pics on the gallery and it has removed yours from the front page. Sorry:(

So what classes as a classic?
Thats open to interpretation. General rule of thumb is 25+ years old I think, but other newer cars creep in if they have special merit. For the purposes of this group though lets not be too ageist;)

#8 ·
I am not the authority on classic status and tbh I've never liked that part of the scene where people look down their noses at cars they deem not to be worthy, but seeing as no-one else is answering.......
Your car sure looks nice and is definitely a future classic if it's not one already. I think a lot of 'classic' status comes from our own youth, and people tend to gravitate to the cars they remember seeing when they were kids. That makes your fiesta a bit too young for me, but then, I'm not in my first flush of youth:lol:
The important thing is what you think of it.
Either way, your welcome in the group:thumb:

#20 ·
I'll add a couple of pics of 2 of mine to get the ball rolling (that, and I've got 20 minutes to kill before I can knock off!)

First up, affectionately known as RALF. A 1968 Audi 80 Variant.
One of two known RHD examples in the world, the other one being down under in New Zealand!!

There's a big resto thread on here so most people will have seen it!

and lastly for now, my 1984 ur quattro. Built as a full replica of Stig Blomqvist's 1982 ur quattro which he used to win the Swedish rally in.
and as it's been snowing and icy this week, it's also been my daily driver!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.