Detailing World Forum banner

NOW LIVE - detailingworld youtube channel

Tags
youtube
83K views 108 replies 39 participants last post by  AlpineTouring 
#1 ·

We have been working in the background to bring you our own youtube channel and we are nearly there.

With over 10 years worth of information over on our forum, we are now looking to put that knowledge into useful and entertaining videos.

So, be sure to subscribe to our channel, and be sure to click that bell icon to get instant notifications when we post a new video.

See less See more
1 1
#4 ·
A lot of work that has really only just begun.

Some may have noticed my signature today :thumb: I have been talking with the DW owners over the past few months, and we think the channel has huge potential.

I/We have tonnes of ideas for the channel, but as with any new "campaign" (for want of a better word), things will start small. But, if you guys stick around, watch all the videos and all that good stuff, it will help us grow in the long run.

There are a handful of videos ready for launch day, and I'm working every night after work, and weekends, to produce new content for the coming weeks.

#9 ·
I hope so. As said above, it will take time to start with, so hopefully DW members will stick it out. I will say though, even if it's just 1 or 2 videos a week to start with, they will be uploaded at the same time on the same day. So you can make it part of your evening routine whilst SWMBO is watching the soaps :thumb:

Excellent stuff [emoji106]look forward to it

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Thanks

Well done Mat. ;):thumb:
Cheers fella.

Brilliant. Can't wait. Good work chaps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We're looking forward to it too :D

#16 ·
Better make sure you've subscribed then :thumb:

Wicked. I need this in my life :thumb:
As above, be sure to subscribe :thumb:

Interested in what you guys come up with...will you make video product revs
Is that what you'd like to see?

We have a lot of plans, but as mentioned above, we need to start off steady. (Remember, this is all being done around full time employment too)

#20 ·
Thank you :D

Excellent another detailing channel to while away the hours.
:lol:

Subed, just hope you can add some entertainment for the older gents like me and Steven, and have some thoughts in mind:D
Every last Friday of the month we'll have a presenter in a bikini just for you :thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.