Detailing World Forum banner

Slickest Shampoo

21K views 44 replies 38 participants last post by  footfistart 
#1 ·
What is the slickest car shampoo you have used? Looking for some recommendations...

Thanks

#17 ·
Almost unheard of but Automate bodywork shampoo (made by the guys at Gliptone before shutdown) has been fantastic for me.
PH neutral, not wash and wax and is incredibly slick, literally zero drag on any panels (even on un-clayed rough panels when I've washed a friends car with them)

I found it first at Aldi of all places but you can find it on amazon for £6 a bottle with free delivery or gliptone have it on their website for a fiver

#19 ·
Tbh I don’t know how some of you can tell the difference in slickness from some of the above that I have used. I certainly couldn’t notice a big difference . Maybe it’s my wash pad . I will say that putting abit of shampoo onto the pad made a noticeable difference to slickness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#35 ·
Gyeon Bathe is very good and I add a capful of ONR to slick things further.

It may grate on a few, but Johnson & Johnson Baby Shampoo is also very slick for car washing, ditto ad ONR. Very cheap too. Although I dare say that it could be rebottled, badged JismCar and sold for 10x cost.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.