Detailing World Forum banner

Driven: The Billy Monger Story

4K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Laurie.J.M 
#1 ·
BBC2 Monday 19 November 9pm

I'm sure that some of you may remember the terrible racing crash that sadly resulted in him losing both legs. This is a one hour programme following his desire and passion to get back to racing.

#8 ·
I can't imagine what it was like to be there. Especially as you can stand and watch opposite.

I saw it live on t.v. Soon as it happened I knew it was going to be bad.

Glad too see he is recovering well and back to doing something he clearly loves and has a talent for

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

#12 ·
It was a good watch.

He comes across as a really good guy. Some achievement to get back to racing so fast and being competitive. I think to be driven he really really needs his racing fix. He really needs to have racing in his life.

He clearly also has a connection with his dog. His dog mimicking him with his leg. :lol:

Still a horrible accident to watch. Still no idea why the other car stopped on the track and the other racers could have moved over far earlier.

Don't think anyone would wish Billy anything other than success.

#13 ·
Was just wondering the same Kerr about the stationary car. The team owner described it as Billy crashing into their car but it was unavoidable from what I could see and why hasn't it pulled off the track...

Really enjoyed watching it and what a fantastic positive attitude he has. I see he is looking for sponsorship in order to keep racing despite a decent first season in F3 - all the best Billy Monger!

#14 ·
Was just wondering the same Kerr about the stationary car. The team owner described it as Billy crashing into their car but it was unavoidable from what I could see and why hasn't it pulled off the track...

Really enjoyed watching it and what a fantastic positive attitude he has. I see he is looking for sponsorship in order to keep racing despite a decent first season in F3 - all the best Billy Monger!
I believe the car he crashed into had spun in front of the pack.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.