Detailing World Forum banner

ECP same day delivery FREE

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  AudiPhil 
#1 ·
Euro car parts are now offering free same day delivery if spending over £9.99

Taken directly from their website

"Same Day Delivery
At Euro Car Parts we offer Same Day Delivery making it even easier and convenient to order your products. Every one of our same day delivery orders are hand packed and delivered from our 200+ local branches which covers over 98%* of the UK's population.What's more you can rest assured that with 30 years of delivery experience, your order is in safe hands. That's just one of the many reasons our customers have rated us as 'good to excellent' on quality, choice and service.To order your products for Same Day Delivery, simply choose "UK Delivery" as delivery method and enter your postcode. Our system will then check the latest stock at your nearest branch and shows the Same Day Delivery availability.Place your order before 3pm and your order will be delivered by 6pm.Same Day Delivery is FREE for orders over £10, otherwise we have a standard delivery rate of £3.95 "

I also got £15 of 5l oil and oil filter using code EARLY couldn't find it cheaper anyware!

#5 ·
I've ordered from them four times using the free same day delivery and on two of those ocassions it didn't turn up same day. When I phoned to complain they said I'd ordered too close to the cut off time, cut off time is 3pm and I order at 2:45 so I can make sure I'm back from work before it arrives.

#10 ·
I used this today, placed order at 8am, received a call at 13.00 to let me know they tried to deliver but no-one home, I rearranged a redelivery after 14.00 where the missus should be at home if not leave with our neighbour they were very good on the phone and my package was delivered to my door at 15.00! Pretty impressive service!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.