Detailing World Forum banner

New Pad/New Garage/Man Cave

81K views 136 replies 74 participants last post by  alcarp 
#1 ·
Well been wanting a garage ever since i have been into detailing and to have my own space and finally got the keys to our new house on friday 2nd March :)

Pics

Empty Garage

Chucked my stuff in

Organized

Its not massive but allows me to keep my stuff together and leave my car in there too.

Will get better lighting in there in time too.

:D
Love this pic

Cheers

See less See more
#12 ·
Peterborough

That'll soon fill up! Looks like you've got a bit of roof storage area too. Wonder if there's a chance of digging a pit,looks elevated enough,imagine,you could wax inside your rims without taking the wheels off.
yeah got some stuffed stored up there at the moment lol

Congratulations on the new pad and all the best with it.......:wave:

Even if there isn't a massive amount of space it's useful to store bits and pieces in although I hope that the Pink Autoglym bag isn't yours buddy..........;)

Look forward to seeing the improvement on your new Megane after some time with Russ.........:thumb:
cheers mate... no its the missus, doing her bit for detailing

Just noticed,you've got a drain at the bottom of the drive, that's the snow foam dispersal problem solved!
lol

#10 ·
Congratulations on the new pad and all the best with it.......:wave:

Even if there isn't a massive amount of space it's useful to store bits and pieces in although I hope that the Pink Autoglym bag isn't yours buddy..........;)

Look forward to seeing the improvement on your new Megane after some time with Russ.........:thumb:

#31 ·
Walls - best I found was cheap DIY store emulsion (£10 for 10 litres). You'll need maybe 2 coats.

Floor - sweep clean first then use a proper concrete sealer then the best quality paint you can afford. International is a good bet as it's readily available amost everywhere.

Alternatively you can spend a lot on a resin type floor which will be as hard as **** and look properly bling-a-liscious to boot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.