Detailing World Forum banner

Best way to clean without pressure washer

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  lowejackson 
#1 ·
Hi everyone, Just got my first car and have realised how useless the garage cleaners are so I am going to have a go and doing it myself but I don't have a pressure washer at the moment. What is the best way to clean that stubborn dirt of my car? also can someone point me in the direction of the product(s) required. thank you.

#3 ·
There's plenty of info on this site, but take your time before spending loads. it's very tempting to buy all the nice products recommended on here.

Claying is a good start to get those stubborn marks off. clay bars can be expensive but i recommend Bilthamber 200g clay bars, very big and will last. check ebay for ones with free delivery. (you can cut these into about 6 slices)

In the mean time, two bucket wash with a Mitt, i bought cheap mitts from pound shop, Asda etc.

Asda all so good for large drying towels and Micro fibres to get you started. (green colour)

hope that helps

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.