Detailing World Forum banner

Auto Detox: Nissan GTR R35

16K views 34 replies 29 participants last post by  Beau Technique 
#1 ·
Nissan GTR exterior protection detail

Recently coming out of hibernation for the winter months this GTR gets driven as it should & used a lot ! 12000 miles in 2 years ;)

The owner looking for a spring clean browsed my wesbite & called me for a chat an exterior protection detail was booked in a month later

On arrival:

First I tackled the arches with G101 4:1 plus a short & long handled vikan brush

Finally another thorough rinse

Tyres cleaned aswell

Alloys were next on the list, pre rinsed with the jet wash & a good soaking of strong Smart wheels left to dwell for 3 minutes a good rinse re-application then worked with various brushed

Next up was a very thorough rinse of the paintwork before a good application of Hazsafe

Left to dwell for a few minutes, foam applied this was a mix of Envy Valeting bubbly jubbly & Espuma Activo

Left to sit for a few minutes then another thorough jet wash

Moving onto fuel filler, seals, rubbers & door shuts with an Envy detailing brush & apc

Yes you've guessed it another good jet wash before washing 2 buckets

Tardis was applied to remove the tar :) panel at a time wirped with a microfiber cloth & rinsed

Clayed with mild grey clay

Before:

After half the bonnet:

Lots of folding on this car & after half the drivers door

Entire vehicle was clayed including the glass, another thorough rinse & dried with plush drying towels

Paint work was clensed with the da before Swissvax Mystery applied

Tyres dressed with RD50
Alloys Miglior wheel wax
Wheel arches with Finish
Glass cleaned
Exhaust pipes with Brilliant metal restore then chrome hot environment
Swissvax Quick Finish qd to finish

Finished pics in the sun yes the actual sun !

Re cap...

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Time on this little job 7 hours

Thanks for looking

Barry :)
Auto Detox
www.autodetox.co.uk

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.