Detailing World Forum banner

BMW M4 - Single Stage - Gtechniq Crystal Serum

31K views 32 replies 25 participants last post by  AMDetails 
#1 · (Edited)
BMW M4 - Single Stage - Gtechniq Crystal Serum (Wheelie Stool Video)

So in this Studio Post we have the monster that is the BMW M4 in for a
Gtechniq Single Stage Detail with Gtechniq Crystal Serum and EXO V2.

The Single Stage Detail helps to remove any defects during the manufacturing process or during dealership prep. Then after Gtechniq Panel Wipe the conditions are perfect for the application of Gtechniq Crystal Serum - Professional only coating which comes with a 7 year guarantee.

AMDetails are the Gtechniq accredited detailers for The Highlands and Aberdeenshire.

To find out more on our Single Stage Detail
AMDetails Detailing Services - http://www.amdetailscarcare.co.uk/

After the Single Stage Detail the BMW M4 was then protected with Gtechniq

GTECHNIQ COATINGS USED
  • Gtechniq Crystal Serum (7 Year Guarantee)
  • Gtechniq EXO V2

THEN THE TOTAL SURFACE PROTECTION PACKAGE
  • Gtechniq G1 Smart Glass
  • Gtechniq C5 Wheel Armour (Wheels off Package)
  • Gtechniq C4 Permanent Trim Restorer
  • Gtechniq C6 Matte Dash
  • Gtechniq I1 Smart Fabric
  • Gtechniq L1 Leather guard

BMW M4 Wheelie Stool Video​

To play. Click the image :thumb:

If you like the video then please
SUBSCRIBE

To see more then please check out our Flickr Album
https://flic.kr/s/aHskyCT7wD

Alan - "I'm led to believe this is in fact a special order colour that's not M4 specific. Then during the process of fitting all the 'Black Pack' extras the customer chose not to have the majority installed. Making the spec very unique. I LOVE IT. Such a great stance and the deep red & black features really just make the car for me. WEAPON:censored:.... looking forward to your thoughts guys - thanks."

See less See more
#4 ·
I applied on my old A3 Gyeon MOHS and on my current car Kamikaze Miyabi both still had their orange peel find the orange peel shows even more .
Why I am planning to wet-sand my hole car with my Rupes Duetto just need a week off of work and some better weather lol.

Great job , the Car looks finally how a new car should look , dealer should take more care of new cars omg.

#19 ·
I keep seeing products with guarantees these days - what does it guarantee against exactly?
I bought a BMW with aglaze which has a 2 year guarantee - beats me - it was free so I let them do it. But it's swirly so will probably be detailed by yours truly in a few months time and no doubt completely removed.

I did think about buying some gtechniq or similar to use as it appears to sell itself as a longer term solution than wax. What does it protect from though?

#21 ·
#24 ·
To be honest I Can't for the life of me remember. Thanks for the follows Gibbo Love hearing from our media followers

wow ! excellent results ! , what do you use on the tyres ?
It would of been Gtechniq T1 if its a Gtechniq Detail :buffer:

#30 ·
That is a fair wait. Its such a great colour for the car. :thumb:

stunning car and work:wave:

if you don't mind me asking, what kind of camera/software do you use for such epic photos?
Hi Euge07

This video and pictures are all shot on my Canon 6D with lense - Canon 24-70 with Image Stabilization

My Vlogs are all shot on my Samsung S6 using a Joby Mount - my Waxstock one can be found here

WAXSTOCK 2016 - Vlogs By Alan​

To play. Click the image :thumb:​

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.