Detailing World Forum banner

A world first? Jaguar Hearse & Limo Enhancement & Gtechniq Crystal Serum Ultra Black

7K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  ibiza55 
#1 ·
A world first? Jaguar Hearse & Limo Enhancement & Gtechniq Crystal Serum Ultra Black

We don't think there's another hearse or Limo out there wearing Gtechniq Crystal Serum Ultra Black...?

We were asked to look at this and the accompanying Limo with the view to enhance the paintwork and then protect with Gtechniq, these can be washed 3 times a day so obviously needed a very hard wearing coating applied to them, so this is why Gtechniq Crystal Serum Ultra with 2 coats of EXOv3 were applied!

Not the easiest paint to machine due to it being very soft and applying the coatings took a very long time and a huge amount of brand new cloths, with a lot of patience we did it :thumb:

Here's the photos :thumb:

And the Limo....

See less See more
#4 ·
Pretty sure Caledonia and Dave KG and I think one of the dodo lads jumped in too to have a hearse corrected asap . IIRC it wasn't an experience they were in a rush to repeat .A neighbour is a coach builder for this kind of thing I Don't think he's too keen on the cars lines when its built . Your CLENZ of it looks fantastic though . Defiantly earned a pat on the back you must have been shattered when it was finished . Daz

#5 ·
Yes there have been a couple on here, I actually quite enjoyed it, that was once I'd found a combo that worked! And I didn't think Crystal Serum Ultra was going to go well as it can be fussy on this type of paint but surprisingly it went well :thumb:
I was very pleased with the results bearing in mind how soft the paint was and the client was equally happy. A trip to the chiropractor fixed the back for me ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.