Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > General Off Topic > Off Topic Chat
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28-06-2018, 04:31 PM   #311
shycho
Washmitt Meister
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Woking
Posts: 271
Thanks: 104
Thanked 141 Times in 102 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DimitriUK View Post
Nope
Seriously Fentum do you really think you will sell easier to the Chinese, Japanese or Koreans if you do not speak their language?

Seriously again you will not have to deal with VAT when out of the EU and is this a real reason to get out of the EU? Do you seriously want to replace German "protectionish" with Chinese protectionism?
So what you're saying is...

Cathy Newman, is that you?
shycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2018, 04:53 PM   #312
DimitriUK
Washmitt Meister
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Berkshire
Posts: 155
Thanks: 464
Thanked 69 Times in 60 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fentum View Post
Point 1 - if I were selling there, I’d make damn sure I had an agent who could.
Point 2 - We seem to be going round in circles - I cited VAT as an example of friction in your frictionless Europe. I cited a specific example of protectionism to highlight that the SM is not all it’s cracked up to be. I have never said selling into the Far East would be easier.

As neither of us is going to persuade the other, and I’m getting bored having to explain points I haven’t made, I don’t propose continuing this exchange.
Well what is to persuade Fentum:
1 brexit was priority number 14 in the list of people's worries,
2 brexit was an issue of tories putting the party before the country
3 the biggest issues that you managed to put forward as problems with the EU are VAT and language barriers and the solutions to these problems are getting out of the EU !!!
4 you get bored as my friend fatdazza when you realise how ridiculous your arguments appear to the rest of the world (except countires like Russia and china to be fair that have the best interests of British people at heart and the crypro communists that hope brexit will lead to the distruction of capitalism and nationalists that will have 0 immigration policies)
DimitriUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2018, 04:54 PM   #313
DimitriUK
Washmitt Meister
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Berkshire
Posts: 155
Thanks: 464
Thanked 69 Times in 60 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shycho View Post
So what you're saying is...

Cathy Newman, is that you?
Jeremy Paxman mate
DimitriUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2018, 05:12 PM   #314
Fentum
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 1,254
Thanks: 1,013
Thanked 1,455 Times in 840 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DimitriUK View Post
Well what is to persuade Fentum:
1 brexit was priority number 14 in the list of people's worries,
2 brexit was an issue of tories putting the party before the country
3 the biggest issues that you managed to put forward as problems with the EU are VAT and language barriers and the solutions to these problems are getting out of the EU !!!
4 you get bored as my friend fatdazza when you realise how ridiculous your arguments appear to the rest of the world (except countires like Russia and china to be fair that have the best interests of British people at heart and the crypro communists that hope brexit will lead to the distruction of capitalism and nationalists that will have 0 immigration policies)
No, I am bored dealing with your patronising and mendacious way of arguing. I have better things to do with my life.

P
Fentum is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fentum For This Useful Post:
chongo (28-06-2018), fatdazza (28-06-2018), JR1982 (28-06-2018), millns84 (29-06-2018), shycho (29-06-2018), wayne451 (28-06-2018)
Old 28-06-2018, 07:54 PM   #315
fatdazza
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Cambridge
Posts: 3,548
Thanks: 474
Thanked 1,739 Times in 1,244 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fentum View Post
No, I am bored dealing with your patronising and mendacious way of arguing. I have better things to do with my life.

P
Never argue with a fool.......
fatdazza is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fatdazza For This Useful Post:
millns84 (29-06-2018), wayne451 (28-06-2018)
Old 28-06-2018, 08:23 PM   #316
wayne451
PC Perfectionist
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Stockport
Posts: 451
Thanks: 97
Thanked 304 Times in 197 Posts
DimitriEU got schooled.

You need only look at the ‘thanks’ to see that.
wayne451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2018, 10:14 PM   #317
Philb1965
PC Perfectionist
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 362
Thanks: 165
Thanked 180 Times in 152 Posts
We voted leave, if it costs a few quid who cares? Let's just get out of this rotten quango and determine our own futures.

No deal seems the most likely outcome.
Philb1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Philb1965 For This Useful Post:
shycho (29-06-2018), SteveTDCi (29-06-2018)
Old 29-06-2018, 09:43 AM   #318
Exotica
Distinguished Detailer
 
Exotica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth inbetween Venus and Mars
Posts: 8,321
Thanks: 920
Thanked 1,245 Times in 728 Posts
Two fingers to Brussels and Parliament

https://youtu.be/pMsx3zdvvAk
Exotica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2018, 01:46 PM   #319
DimitriUK
Washmitt Meister
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Berkshire
Posts: 155
Thanks: 464
Thanked 69 Times in 60 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne451 View Post
DimitriEU got schooled.

You need only look at the ‘thanks’ to see that.
Ya mate I am looking exactly at that, but did you notice the small detail that none said I am wrong and talk nonsense !!!

Keep in mind that hitler was very popular also when he promised to bring "justice" for the german people.

In a couple of years lets see what all these wise people say that's the proof of the pudding my friend.
DimitriUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2018, 01:48 PM   #320
DimitriUK
Washmitt Meister
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Berkshire
Posts: 155
Thanks: 464
Thanked 69 Times in 60 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotica View Post
Two fingers to Brussels and Parliament

https://youtu.be/pMsx3zdvvAk
I bet the hero looks forward substituting uneducated Poles with educated Pakistanis for this reason he voted for brexit HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
DimitriUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
DTO Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

vB.Sponsors
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
DTO Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

vB.Sponsors