Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Detailing Products > Tools -Machine polishers, Pressure Washers, Detailing Equipment & Microfiber
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Tools -Machine polishers, Pressure Washers, Detailing Equipment & Microfiber Sponsored by Detailed Clean : www.DetailedClean.co.uk – | Bilt Hamber | Dodo Juice | Nanolex | Sonus | Wolfs Chemicals + More | Loyalty Scheme Discounts |

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-05-2018, 04:48 PM   #1
Supa Koopa
Sponge Jockey

So which Kranzle do I go for?

I recently bought a Nilfisk P150 as I'd convinced myself that a Kranzle was an expensive waste of money and a normal consumer unit (although their supposed pro range) would do me fine. I opened the box, set it all up and gave it a try. It seemed to work really well and I was quite pleased until I went to wind the hose back on to the reel that is. This is when I noticed the mounting was broken and the reel wasn't properly attached to one side of the machine. Not good for a machine that arrived only an hour earlier. So I boxed it all back up and it was collected yesterday. The company asked if I wanted a replacement or refund but due to some other issues (namely how they process their returns) I decided a refund was in my best interest.

So now I'm thinking of waiting for the Elite Group Buy on Kranzles so I can waste even more money, but which one?

I've looked at the 1050tst as this seems to fit what I need. A true rubber hose on a reel, a dirt blaster with quick release and a wheeled chassis, but it's only the consumer unit. I've also looked at the K7 and K10, the cost would be about the same, but I'm worried that the lack of reel will drive me mad and the fact you have to lift the thing everywhere rather than wheeling it about will do my head in. I know I can buy a reel and quick release fittings but this is going to expensive fast. Everyone seems to recommend the K7 but I'm not sure how many of you just use these at home.

It will also only be used on mains power and mains water fed, so that would lead me to think K10 over the K7 if I went that route, but is it that much better than the 1050. Basically I want this to be the last machine I buy in a long time so I'm looking for the most reliable and best performing one I can get for my money.

I'm assuming the 1050 motor and pump is not the same as the others but am I likely to have more problems with it? Is it not as strong or is it the pump that's not as good?

It'll be used to clean 2 cars a week and the odd patio/driveway. I know I can get away with a cheaper machine but this is a part present so I might as well buy a good one this time round.

I've searched and read up on them all, but I still can't make up my mind so throw some wisdom my way.

Last edited by Supa Koopa; 09-05-2018 at 04:56 PM.
Supa Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote