Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Detailing Products > Tools -Machine polishers, Pressure Washers, Detailing Equipment & Microfiber
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Tools -Machine polishers, Pressure Washers, Detailing Equipment & Microfiber Sponsored by Detailed Clean : www.DetailedClean.co.uk – | Bilt Hamber | Dodo Juice | Nanolex | Sonus | Wolfs Chemicals + More | Loyalty Scheme Discounts |

Old 08-11-2018, 04:30 PM   #11
bigbruiser
Orbital Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceVolvo View Post
Taking it into account I've only had it for a week and used it once the 1152 pumps out 10ltrs a minute and the 1050 7.5ltrs a minute, the 1152 is rated as professional over the 1050 as domestic not that that would make a difference for two cars a week.

Then theres the price an extra £200 for the 1152.

Either machine will be great but bare in mind to get the most out of them you are going to want to add a short trigger/lance/quick connect set up as the stock Kranzle trigger/lances aren't a lot of use for car washing in my opinion.

Qwashers will sell the machines with a custom trigger/lance set up etc

I thought the same after I got my k10, I got the lance from q washers and it was terrible quality, completely ruined the point of having the kranzle at the top of its game.
I went back to eleite car car and they sorted me out with kranzle short lance now what a beast of a machine and I have full confidence in the lance, I'll add some pics on the weekend
bigbruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 06:44 PM   #12
BruceVolvo
Washmitt Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbruiser View Post
I thought the same after I got my k10, I got the lance from q washers and it was terrible quality, completely ruined the point of having the kranzle at the top of its game.
I went back to eleite car car and they sorted me out with kranzle short lance now what a beast of a machine and I have full confidence in the lance, I'll add some pics on the weekend
The Suttner trigger, short lance , quick release etc I got from qwashers seems very good quality and all go's together and works as it should, can't comment on the Kranzle short lance etc though can only imagine its top quality.

Qwashers obsessed garage copy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Trigger & Lance.JPG (94.8 KB, 27 views)
BruceVolvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 07:53 PM   #13
c87reed
Orbital Oracle

Garage
I have the P150 and haven't had any issues. You can easily tell that it's a powerful machine, it isn't loud either as it thrums away. Having said that I have owned the machine for around 10 months and it is only ever used for car washing and so relatively infrequently. Mine doesn't have a hard time and lives in a heated garage. For outright build quality, Kranzle will always win hands down; the lance, reels, wheels and accessories stand out as being better quality on the Kranzle machines.

The P150 is one of Nilfisk's consumer models, but its price does seem to have crept up over the last year (although maybe the Kranzles have too). Had my budget been £450-500 at the time of purchasing I would have gone for a Kranzle K10, but I really didn't want to spend that figure.

Ultimately, it came down to price for me and given the price that I got it for it was an easy decision. I found my P150 on Amazon prime priced at £250 over the Christmas period. I recall the price going up and down daily by a good amount as I had price checked frequently. Mine had minor front panel damage upon arrival and so I negotiated a further £50 off to keep the machine, making it £200. The best bit was the other half had agreed to contribute £100 to the cost of whatever I bought as I use it on her car too .

Last edited by c87reed; 08-11-2018 at 07:55 PM.
c87reed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 11:12 PM   #14
bigbruiser
Orbital Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceVolvo View Post
The Suttner trigger, short lance , quick release etc I got from qwashers seems very good quality and all go's together and works as it should, can't comment on the Kranzle short lance etc though can only imagine its top quality.

Qwashers obsessed garage copy
The 2 different shades of blue is enough to make my OCD kick of anyway
bigbruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 07:45 AM   #15
Joe the Plumber
Washmitt Meister

I've had my Kranzle 1152 since April 2013 and it's been faultless. The trouble is, I keep looking at the even more powerful versions with avarice, although I don't need one - it's the "one louder" thing I suppose.
Joe the Plumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 07:45 AM   #16
tomstephens89
Washmitt Meister

Quote:
I'm about the buy the Kranzle M2000 short trigger gun which I will fit the same quick release to as the bigger standard gun. Then I can use the standard Lance still.
tomstephens89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 08:56 AM   #17
BruceVolvo
Washmitt Meister

Quote:
The 2 different shades of blue is enough to make my OCD kick of anyway
Why did you mention that, I hadn't noticed
BruceVolvo is offline   Reply With Quote