Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Detailing Products > Interior & Glass
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Interior & Glass Discuss All your Interior Issue - Dash - Seats and All the Car Glass Areas - Interior Dressing, Leather etc

Old 11-02-2018, 11:02 PM   #41
mayhem85
Washmitt Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinny View Post
What aftershave smell is the new autosmart designer similar to?
Thanks
Closest to the smell of Paco robane 1million. It smells lovely
mayhem85 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mayhem85 For This Useful Post:
FiestaRed (12-02-2018), Pinny (12-02-2018)
Old 11-02-2018, 11:04 PM   #42
mayhem85
Washmitt Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiestaRed View Post
Just found out that AutoSmart have sell their products in a local Truckstop Café that I pass most days and I thought I'd give their Blast a try. Seen quite a few mention the Designer one.

Can't find the price anywhere and not sure of using eBay as the prices vary so wildly from £6 for two cans to £15 for one can. Has anyone tried the AutoSmart Blast air fresheners at all, any views?
Have a word with anyone you know and see if they deal with the autosmart rep, I normally take orders from the guys at work and pick them up for the guys when I see my rep.
mayhem85 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mayhem85 For This Useful Post:
FiestaRed (12-02-2018)
Old 12-02-2018, 12:12 AM   #43
Benfr16
Washmitt Meister

Garage
Conorado cherry is the one!! Most passengers comment on it but usually that they really like it. One can seems to last forever!
Benfr16 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Benfr16 For This Useful Post:
FiestaRed (12-02-2018)
Old 21-02-2018, 02:34 PM   #44
MBRuss
Orbital Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrG47 View Post
Just ordered ODK cabin scent. Heard good thinks about it. Hope it's nice and it lasts.
I have the Cabin interior dressing and love the smell, but it's gone immediately. Didn't realise they did the smell as an actual scent though. Gonna order some now.
MBRuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2018, 08:11 PM   #45
Zebra
Washmitt Meister

A shout for Mitchell and King Cucumber cabin fragrance.

Sounds mad but it lasts and lasts and lasts. Its the classiest air freshener I have ever bought.
Zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2018, 08:26 PM   #46
andyfish
Washmitt Meister

best air freshner would be one that smells just like a new car.
andyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2018, 08:33 PM   #47
andyfish
Washmitt Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bri View Post
Coronado Cherry gets loads of comments on how nice it is in my car.I have tried dozens of car air fresheners and its the only one that lasts so far.I keep it in my cup holder in the dash.Which has a soft close door over it.I do keep the door closed all the time.This keeps it just nice.As you say its strong,very strong.Try just opening the vent on it just very slightly.Leave under your seat.
iTS SO STRONG,I used to keep my electric gate fob on top of it,but it started to melt the fob out of shape.Left Cigs in ther with it and they tasted of Marzipan.
When i need a boost of Cherry due to a nasty,dirty smell,like when driving through
St Helens.I open the dash soft close door and B O O M,nasty dirty STs smell be gone.Open a Brand New one if your going near ther Rugby Ground helps,but cant get the stink out your nostrils.

BB

BB
As soon as I read that I thought 'another pie eater and Warriors fan'. Good to see a neighbour on here. Come on the Warriors.
andyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2018, 10:51 AM   #48
FiestaRed
Washmitt Meister

Finally managed to hold of one of the Autosmart Blast air fresheners, the one I got was the Designer fragrance.

Reading what everyone had mentioned on the forum and listening to Jon on the Forensic Detailing Channel, I weighed the cans that were on the shelf and there did seem to be a lot of difference in the weights, some felt loads lighter than others.

I followed most of the instructions on the can but sprayed a short "blast" onto each of the front car mats instead of in the air. So far the smell has lasted way longer than any others I have tried, they all seem to last for only a few minutes but the "blast" is still going strong after a couple of days.

The smell is a bit overpowering at first but once it's settled down, it's really nice. Not sure how long the cans will last though as they don't feel very heavy. Best so far for me.
FiestaRed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2018, 12:19 PM   #49
Benmc
Sponge Jockey

best one i ever had was one called Ape and it had crazy different scents, i havent been able to find it anywhere since!
Benmc is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Benmc For This Useful Post:
FiestaRed (15-03-2018)
Old 18-03-2018, 07:03 AM   #50
dannygdesigns
Washmitt Meister

The best smelling air freshener I have used was Autoglym's golden sunset hyper fresh spray. I once had a local detailer clean my car in and out when I was too busy with work, when he had gone and I got in my car I couldn't believe how nice it smelt it seemed to last ages every time I got in my car it was heaven. I had to text and ask what the product was amazing but a little pricey for a can.

I also have CG stripper scent and black frost these smell good but I cannot get them to last more than a day if that. 5 sprays on each floor mat and can't smell it the next day.

For value and something that lasts I now use the good old magic tree new car scent and black ice these will last you a good few weeks. Yankee candle ones are great too
dannygdesigns is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dannygdesigns For This Useful Post:
tosh (20-04-2018)