Detailing World Forum banner

Waxstock 2018 - Roll Call .......

75K views 114 replies 66 participants last post by  Scottland 
#1 ·
So Who's Going ?

#55 ·
Seriously unimpressed how my wrist band turned up!!!!

Like a screwed up bit of paper.

I hope the show is run more professionally than how the tickets are delivered.

Cheap n nasty comes to mind. I'm really ****ed off at the lack of care. Even the poster, (original from the first waxstock) I ordered with my ticket was all folded over on the corner and creased. I'm in 2 minds to ask for my money back and return the items.

Wood Hardwood Electric blue Wood stain Natural material

#56 ·
Seriously unimpressed how my wrist band turned up!!!!

Like a screwed up bit of paper.

I hope the show is run more professionally than how the tickets are delivered.

Cheap n nasty comes to mind. I'm really ****ed off at the lack of care. Even the poster, (original from the first waxstock) I ordered with my ticket was all folded over on the corner and creased. I'm in 2 minds to ask for my money back and return the items.

View attachment 53877
hey Njs71,

i am sorry to hear that the wristband has become scrunched in shipping, it certainly wasn't intended as it was folded over the invoice to attempt to hold it in place. although it doesn't look good for posting a pic and definitely doesn't reflect well on us, we promise it will have the same desired use and you will still get into the show without question.
the poster was placed inside a solid postal tube, which is chosen as the delivery method to protect the poster as much as possible during transit. however, if the poster has had serious damage please send pics to info @ waxstock.com as then we will need to have to pass on the issue to UPS. as the post is currently not taking the postal tubes we paid extra postage to let UPS take it so you could have a better service - seems we have been let down here. our apologies.
get in touch with us on the email above and send me some pics and i will see what i can get sorted for you.

Waxstock

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.