Detailing World Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Downloadable 'DO NOT WASH MY CAR' sign.

287K views 115 replies 88 participants last post by  jactac 
#1 · (Edited)
Please DO NOT wash my car sign.​

I have created this polite sign with the backing of the DW team, asking the dealership/whoever not to wash the car while it's in for a service or other work etc,

The reason behind the sign is this thread, :detailer:
http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=143652

I hope its of use to some, I for one will be using it.

The file size is :- 356kb
The px are:- 1800 x 1200
Word Doc Size :- 970KB

1,Please do not wash my car With text "click here to download"
2,Please do not wash my car With Pictures "click here to download"
3,Please do not wash my car With Text & Pictures foldable "click here to download"
4,Please do not wash my car With Text & Pictures foldable MS WORD "click here to download"

Saving the Picture,
Click the link 1, 2, 3, (new window will open)
Right click the mouse or touch pad
Save picture as,
Choose your location
the click save...(you now have a copy saved on your computer)

Saving the MS WORD DOC
Click the link
POP up will open asking you to save the file
click save....(you now have a copy saved on your computer)

:thumb:

Stephen
"DW's Graphics Man"

See less See more
#68 ·
this is brilliant - thank you! I had my car at my local Peugeot garage for an MOT. I forgot to tell them to not bother touching my car and who ever got to drive it was a very lucky person!! I think they saw sense when they realised it was a 19 year old, rare, mint Peugeot 309. The girl asked afterwards: "Now i think this will probably be a no, but would you like the car washed, we haven't done it yet"

Before she could finish the sentence, both my eyebrows had raised and i'd said: "NOOOOO" in quite an offensive manner so i corrected it with: No thank you, please don't take offense"

LOL, it's moments like this when you realise how anal/mental you are.

#69 ·
Yes god damn it I need this! lol

Ford have used in the past the hand car wash down the road (no joke), who use sponges that they leave on the floor, and a brush to wash the sides.

Not only that, they are so lazy in washing that I have seen the guy use acidic wheel cleaner on the bodywork so he doesn't have to wash it properly!

My gf wont listen to me and she gets her car washed there, apparently detailing is a waste of money, and they told her that they wash cars for the dealer down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.