Detailing World Forum banner

Auto Glym Fast Glass, anyone else had problems with this?

5K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  MadOnVaux! 
#1 ·
Bought some of the above last week to try and speed up my valeting process, opposed to using the normal AG glass cleaner.
Have to say I found it absolutely awful.
One customers car I do every 2 weeks, non smoker so nothing really to stick to the Windows outside, and always polished.
Used the fast glass and it was absolutely useless, literally stuck to the glass, wouldn't buff off, and just didn't clean the Windows properly inside or out.
Can anyone recommend a glass cleaner that is quicker than the two I have mentioned above?
Chris

#2 ·
I use fast glass as my go to light-normal duty glass cleaner, never had any problems with it sticking to glass. What you have described doesn't sound normal for fast glass, I would say that either you have an iffy batch or it isn't fast glass. Did you buy it from a reputable supplier?

Have a look at the video on this page and it will show you how fast glass should look and behave. http://www.autoglym.com/products/products/fast-glass

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.