Detailing World Forum banner

Offset Detailing Essex: 5.0 V8 Supercharged Jaguar F-Type Resurrection Detail!!!

11K views 27 replies 21 participants last post by  Offset Detailing 
#1 ·

Hello, my name is Daryl and I run Offset Detailing, a car detailing service based just outside of Rayleigh, Essex. I have won many awards throughout the years with my own cars in the VW show scene and thoroughly enjoy all aspects of the automotive world as well as motorsport and classic vehicles.

At Offset Detailing, our services range from full paint correction, paint enhancement, new car details, show car/concourse preparation to a simple full wash and sealant.

Wheel refurbishment is also available on site.

We are also mobile within the Essex, London, Kent and Surrey areas.

Offset Detailing offer highly professional service with car detailing options for all budgets.

Hello, here's an awesome 2014 5.0 supercharged V8 Jaguar F-Type in black with around 500bhp that was in a right ol' mess. Basically a resurrection!

For those that like a good correction, check the video out. It's nearly ten minutes long so put the kettle on and check it out. The condition of the bonnet was crazy - but well worth it in the end.

Full wash down and decontamination with Auto Finesse and Chemical Guys products. A two stage machine polishing process was carried out, IPA'd then the awesome Kamikaze Infinity Wax was applied.

Gtechniq Exo for wheels, exhausts, calipers and glass with Sonax NPT for rear valance and trim.

Interior carpets were wet vacced, vacuumed throughout with Auto Finesse Crystal for the inner glass and Chemical Guys Inner Clean for the dash and panels.

A superb car in the ultimate colour now looking like it should - glass!

This was a really good car to get stuck into bearing in mind the condition of it on arrival. Next up is the Jaguar XKR, so stay tuned.

As usual below the HD video and a variety of pictures showing the process.

Many thanks for watching.

HD Video.

Pictures.

The bonnet...

Wrapped overnight.

See less See more
1 35
#21 ·
Cheers Luke, yep always worth watching the videos as they show so much more.

Currently have a brand new M4 convertible in sakir orange in at the moment for a massive detail - gonna be a cool video that's for sure.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.