Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Gallery > The Showroom
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Showroom Detailed something and want to show it off? Do it here... This is the place for you to show the world....

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2016, 02:16 AM   #531
_Makki_
Unwashed Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 18
Thanks: 0
Thanked 37 Times in 12 Posts
My 2 restoration objects: 1992 UrS4 2.2t and 1996 RS2



_Makki_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to _Makki_ For This Useful Post:
AS_BO (08-01-2016), Rotiform (23-01-2016), Turbo Tony (09-07-2016)
Old 08-01-2016, 08:27 AM   #532
AS_BO
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,131
Thanks: 595
Thanked 534 Times in 414 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slammedorion View Post

Is that your daily driver? Looks a good 'un. What is it? TDI? I always liked that generation A4.
AS_BO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 08:28 AM   #533
AS_BO
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,131
Thanks: 595
Thanked 534 Times in 414 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Makki_ View Post
My 2 restoration objects: 1992 UrS4 2.2t and 1996 RS2




love old Audi estates, that RS2 is lurvely!!
AS_BO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 11:39 AM   #534
SBM
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)
 
SBM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Here, there and everywhere
Posts: 3,188
Thanks: 6,646
Thanked 2,256 Times in 1,700 Posts
Garage
So after changing the rear lights, quad diffuser and quad exhaust ends my V8 S4 convertible has gone from this:



To this:



Very pleased with how it looks now
SBM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SBM For This Useful Post:
Soul boy 68 (09-01-2016)
Old 08-01-2016, 11:42 AM   #535
darrant1234
Sponge Jockey
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 70
Thanks: 25
Thanked 26 Times in 17 Posts
my 2010 S3



darrant1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to darrant1234 For This Useful Post:
makelja (08-01-2016)
Old 08-01-2016, 12:07 PM   #536
makelja
Sponge Jockey
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Finland
Posts: 77
Thanks: 58
Thanked 23 Times in 21 Posts
Darrant:
Nice work. I suddenly begun to miss my A3 3.2, which was also metallic black and 18" wheels.

Also had the MY11 rear lights installed later.


Last edited by makelja; 08-01-2016 at 12:10 PM.
makelja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 12:24 PM   #537
darrant1234
Sponge Jockey
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 70
Thanks: 25
Thanked 26 Times in 17 Posts
Same light as what's on mine. Mines changed slightly since these pics. Only added wind deflectors though. Its a work in progress needs more polishing time and I want the front bumper painting to get rid of stone chips and wheels refurbed. waiting till spring though to start that. Going for a stage 1 tune next Saturday
darrant1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 06:07 PM   #538
Slammedorion
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)
 
Slammedorion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Cheshire
Posts: 779
Thanks: 460
Thanked 417 Times in 241 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AS_BO View Post
Is that your daily driver? Looks a good 'un. What is it? TDI? I always liked that generation A4.
Was the misses's daily but since 2011 it's just ended up being a nicer day car or back up car. She's ended up using our daily as her car park at work has just got worse to park on over the years...
We've had it since 2005/2006 I think...
Remapped 1.8T Miltek, decat, lowered slightly...
That's about it...
The roads round here don't make it much fun commuting...
It's nice for a run out though, it's pretty much on original paint and looks for its age...
I'd like to strip it down for a full repaint one day, it's a very pampered car, the service history and receipts are unbelievable
It might start going up in value soon which would be nice
We've no plans to ever part with it...
It's become a garage ornament along side my Orion
Slammedorion is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Slammedorion For This Useful Post:
AS_BO (09-01-2016)
Old 09-01-2016, 06:52 PM   #539
AS_BO
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,131
Thanks: 595
Thanked 534 Times in 414 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slammedorion View Post
Was the misses's daily but since 2011 it's just ended up being a nicer day car or back up car. She's ended up using our daily as her car park at work has just got worse to park on over the years...

We've had it since 2005/2006 I think...

Remapped 1.8T Miltek, decat, lowered slightly...

That's about it...

The roads round here don't make it much fun commuting...

It's nice for a run out though, it's pretty much on original paint and looks for its age...

I'd like to strip it down for a full repaint one day, it's a very pampered car, the service history and receipts are unbelievable

It might start going up in value soon which would be nice

We've no plans to ever part with it...

It's become a garage ornament along side my Orion

Well the pampering shows, it looks really well especially on those wheels..... Whatever they are! That's been bugging the life outta me since I saw them 1.8T's map well don't they? So was it 180 standard or is it 150 in these?! Either way it's a testament to your up keep fella and a lovely thing to roll about in. So much so that I would happily entertain a B5 Avant as a daily I think once I get shot of my lease cars.
AS_BO is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AS_BO For This Useful Post:
Slammedorion (09-01-2016)
Old 09-01-2016, 09:32 PM   #540
Slammedorion
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)
 
Slammedorion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Cheshire
Posts: 779
Thanks: 460
Thanked 417 Times in 241 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AS_BO View Post
Well the pampering shows, it looks really well especially on those wheels..... Whatever they are! That's been bugging the life outta me since I saw them 1.8T's map well don't they? So was it 180 standard or is it 150 in these?! Either way it's a testament to your up keep fella and a lovely thing to roll about in. So much so that I would happily entertain a B5 Avant as a daily I think once I get shot of my lease cars.
It's a 150bhp...
Should be close to 200bhp
Wheels are 19 inch RS007's
Slammedorion is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Slammedorion For This Useful Post:
AS_BO (10-01-2016)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
DTO Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

vB.Sponsors
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
DTO Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

vB.Sponsors