Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Detailing Products > Tools -Machine polishers, Pressure Washers, Detailing Equipment & Microfiber
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Tools -Machine polishers, Pressure Washers, Detailing Equipment & Microfiber Sponsored by Detailed Clean : www.DetailedClean.co.uk – | Bilt Hamber | Dodo Juice | Nanolex | Sonus | Wolfs Chemicals + More | Loyalty Scheme Discounts |

Old 14-10-2017, 10:26 AM   #21
c87reed
PC Perfectionist

Garage
Considering getting something like this for the majority of the sockets.

https://www.machinemart.co.uk/p/clar...ket-rail-tray/
c87reed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2017, 11:28 PM   #22
c87reed
PC Perfectionist

Garage
Emailed Halfords yesterday regarding the slight damage to the drawer and paint. As it was only very minor, and bearing in mind I got them at trade pricing, I suggested a discount of 5%, I had no intention of returning them anyway. Halfords got back to me really quickly and agreed to refund the above (£14) the gentlemen did say that they'd had a few similar cases of late. So now both boxes have cost only £266, and plus I'm yet to get paid another £12ish via Quidco for the purchase.

I was in machine mart the other week, when comparing to their HD+ range, I did feel that the drawers on the Halfords' chest felt sturdier with less side-to-side 'play'.

Whenever I have needed to contact Halfords in the past they have always been great at sorting things out. I had bought some ratchet spanners a while ago, after having them around 4 months still packaged and unused I ended up inheriting a full set from my late grandfather. Halfords were great and refunded them after all that time had passed without me even having a receipt, which they certainly didn't have to do.

Also got three modular sets too for the chest. Got the hammer set, the offset spanners set and the set with the various extension bars for only £52.80 on trade pricing, which was mostly paid for using Quidco cash back money.

Last edited by c87reed; 27-10-2017 at 11:36 PM.
c87reed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2017, 11:39 PM   #23
dholdi
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)

Cant disagree re Halfords service.
I took my 1/4" ratchet back for exchange as it was sticking when tightening/loosening.
To get it to unstick I had to put it on a bolt that was the opposite of what I was doing.
I had the receipt with me but they didn't even ask for it, just got me a new one there and then.
dholdi is online now   Reply With Quote