Detailing World Forum banner

How Much To Clean......

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  m1pui 
#1 ·
....Is anyone else getting fed up of these threads? I know there's the option of "just don't read it", but at the same time, is it not a form of advertising? Also, as it's a repatitve question, can there not be a stop put to them all, and have a simple stick which essentially says, Time + Product + Overheads = Cost......

#3 ·
But I'm doing it as a favour for a mate, should I charge him more? :lol:

Thats aimed at the ones not detailing/valeting for a living of course. You're doing it in your FREE time using product you've already got, used and will continue to use after you finish washing this car.

Realistically, what is the breakdown cost to give a car a decent wash/polish/wax (no machining). Surely using your average products, it's not going to be much more than £5 is it?

Hell if it's just a one off, you could use the half empty autoglym (using that brand for example) products that are just gathering dust in the back of most peoples cupboards

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.