Detailing World Forum banner

Mercedes 250 SL Pagoda: Gleammachine-Car detailing professional of Essex

22K views 30 replies 25 participants last post by  Gleammachine 
#1 · (Edited)
This truly stunning Mercedes 250 SL came to me from one of my long standing clients, after a recent trip to the bodyshop for mostly a full respray and some restorative work to the box sections, the paintwork was lacking that final clarity and defect free finish.

Below are a few before and after comparisons, paintwork was corrected using the Rupes Duetto, and refined/jewelled with the rotary. (pics below just after the cutting stage only)

With the corrective machine polishing completed, the paintwork was given a final panel wipe solvent to remove any polishing oil traces.

The paintwork was then coated with Siramik Glasscoat Advanced Protection Technology (APT) with Diamas Professionali, a 3 part system made up of a heat resistent base coat, hydrophobic coat and a diamond nano-rod coat.

Detail was completed over the course of 5-6 days.

Finished Results.

Thanks for looking, comments welcomed and appreciated.

See less See more
1 12
#11 ·
Oh wow, beautiful
Looking sharp:buffer:

Lovely thing too:car:

Chris
How I would love to just have a ride in that, beautiful work, beautiful car, enough said.
Amazing :thumb:
One of the best looking cars of all time.
Elegance.
Stunning!!
Beautiful car.
Just love these cars:argie: Rare colour.:thumb:
Thanks for the comments, it's sure is a beauty !!

#15 ·
#21 ·
#31 ·
That car needs to be cruising in the South of France. A nice colour too.
Now that is a very classy motor. Fantastic.
Absolutely love this
Stunning, looks even better then
a new car!
i'd buy that !!! stunning
That is just stunning the colour is words fail me

Bravo
Very nice motor :thumb

Great work!
Chaps, thanks for taking time to comment. :thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.