Detailing World Forum banner

Hello from Canada .

4K views 41 replies 23 participants last post by  Black Shadow 
#1 ·
Hey everybody , fairly new to detailing , look forward learning this new hobby , car freshly repainted , gotta take care of it . :)

#4 ·
Thanx for the welcome , as for the repaint , just maintain it for now , just repainted 2 weeks ago , painter told me not to wax it before 3 months , in order for the paint to cure , 10 more weeks ! lol . just ordered some Menzerna PowerLock & Zymol Concours Wax for it , & later on want to buy a Flex P14-2-150 DA polisher .

#16 ·
Welcome to DW :wave:
That new paint needed to breathe. There are plenty of products that can be used that maketh the paint to shine wondrously, but doesn't choke it to death. Careful with the Menz. Lovely stuff but most are oil based and you need to wipe down with IPA after. As for a DA, if you haven't the skills buy a wing from a scrap yard and learn on that. Lots of lovely curves to gain skills, and a big big of flat for trying different cutting strengths. Rib

#18 ·
Appreciate the comeback rib , like I wrote before , I m here to learn my new hobby , I still have my old brother s car here to practice on ! lol . Or as you said before , i ll buy an old fender from scrapyard , & make some experiments , real good hint in there . :)

#34 ·
Welcome Along Sprockster. You will love the forum.

I love Canada, and have been to Banff, Lake Louise, Vancouver and Whistler ripping it up on the whizz plank (Snowboard)

Love the people and love the country. I hope you appreciate it? lol.

I would also love to live there.....one day maybe.

(As you can see I have a thing for Canada) :thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.