Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Detailing Products > Waxes, Sealants & Paint Protection
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Waxes, Sealants & Paint Protection Sponsored by DODO JUICE Light Fantastic , Banana Armour, Orange Crush, Rainforest Rub, Purple Haze - www.dodojuice.com

Old 10-01-2018, 02:53 PM   #31
Yellow Dave
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)

Thanked 1,335 Times in 1,070 Posts
Garage
I'm not sure if I can be bothered. at least it falling out of the tub makes it easy to apply to the applicator evenly
Yellow Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Yellow Dave For This Useful Post:
Mikesphotaes (10-01-2018)
Old 10-01-2018, 08:36 PM   #32
euge07

Got mine today. Seperated as well. Still dying to try it which I will do at weekend
euge07 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to euge07 For This Useful Post:
Yellow Dave (10-01-2018)
Old 11-01-2018, 01:17 AM   #33
Brian1612
DW Reviewer

Thanked 2,583 Times in 1,667 Posts
Is that caused due to not staggering the pour and pouring it all in one single go?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Brian1612 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 08:31 PM   #34
chongo
"Professor"

Thanked 4,466 Times in 2,716 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by euge07 View Post

Got mine today. Seperated as well. Still dying to try it which I will do at weekend
Let us know how it looks and application
chongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 12:29 AM   #35
Blacky010_10
Washmitt Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Dave View Post
Was all delivered this morning. Only issue I have is that the wax has really shrunk within the pot and rattles around.
Mine has done exactly the same, waited c2weeks for delivery and then when I opened today the whole wax fell out of the pot 👎.. also, despite ordering a buff daddy when it was in stock, by the time they sent them out it was out of stock and I ended up getting what looks like a lesser quality alternative..

Whilst I’m really keen to try the wax on my s5 and see the results I am disappointed so far 😩
Blacky010_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 12:32 AM   #36
Blacky010_10
Washmitt Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by euge07 View Post
that would annoy me, are you going to contact them?
I’ve messaged them to see what they say.. I’m not a pro detailer like a lot on here but I have a lot of waxes and none have ever done this before
Blacky010_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacky010_10 For This Useful Post:
euge07 (13-01-2018)
Old 13-01-2018, 01:00 AM   #37
BaileyA3
Orbital Oracle

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacky010_10 View Post
I’ve messaged them to see what they say.. I’m not a pro detailer like a lot on here but I have a lot of waxes and none have ever done this before
In my experience infinity wax have been very hit and miss lately with the quality of the products and customer service. I have an original supergloss from the beginning of last year that was a good pour then recieved another last week that has a circular crack all the way around, I know it doesn't affect the usage but it seems the consistency iso not there lately. I also have the supergloss+ that has separated from the jar same as yours. In terms of customer service they used to be excellent, always received a reply to emails and they were great on the phone but recently that has gone down hill. In the past few months I have had two emails ignored, also opened a ticket on there website which was answered (eventually) but a completely irrelevant answer to the issue I had, seemed they didn't even read the ticket and just answered with some nonsense to action a reply so I messaged them back and that has now been ignored too. Kind of frustrating when you see them constantly active on Facebook. I have spent a fair bit of money with them in the past year and was looking to make a big order with them this month with all the new products they are releasing but don't think I'm going to bother now.
BaileyA3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BaileyA3 For This Useful Post:
Blacky010_10 (13-01-2018)
Old 13-01-2018, 09:12 AM   #38
Big Bri
PC Perfectionist

I dare say a few are sat waiting for a few different reasons before they order now. I am bursting to order some kit,but gona wait now.
Christmas,sales,weather,flue virus,staff,deliveries,new stuff in,old stuff out.This time of year cocks everything up.Lets face it.The big fella in the Red Suit needs to get his game on.

BB
Big Bri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2018, 06:30 PM   #39
Yellow Dave

Thanked 1,335 Times in 1,070 Posts
Garage
First use with supergloss this afternoon and not entirely won over by it. Certainly not as nice as the recently tested BH double speed wax or in2d ceramic wax. It spread easily over the panel nice and thin, but it just didn't want to cure. Was trying the swipe test every 5minutes and still hadn't fully cured leaving a smeary finger mark. After 25minutes I gave up waiting and buffed it off regardless. Wasn't the most difficult to remove like autoglym HD or a super oily wax. It still not what I'd expect from a wax this day and age. And isnt it claimed to cure super fast for easy removal?

Applied it next to autofinesse fusion wax and although didn't spread quite as well, was much nicer to remove
Yellow Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2018, 10:03 AM   #40
euge07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Dave View Post
First use with supergloss this afternoon and not entirely won over by it. Certainly not as nice as the recently tested BH double speed wax or in2d ceramic wax. It spread easily over the panel nice and thin, but it just didn't want to cure. Was trying the swipe test every 5minutes and still hadn't fully cured leaving a smeary finger mark. After 25minutes I gave up waiting and buffed it off regardless. Wasn't the most difficult to remove like autoglym HD or a super oily wax. It still not what I'd expect from a wax this day and age. And isnt it claimed to cure super fast for easy removal?

Applied it next to autofinesse fusion wax and although didn't spread quite as well, was much nicer to remove
I had quite the opposite with mine, I absolutely love this wax, easy application and removal and the sheeting from it is like no other I've seen or used

It doesn't seem to cure like older traditional waxes does, perhaps it's something to do with its ingredients? The older supergloss was the same, but it definitely cures on the panels well as I was running it for a few months and was still beading/sheeting perfect until its removal yesterday before the new one was applied
euge07 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to euge07 For This Useful Post:
Yellow Dave (15-01-2018)