Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Detailing Products > Waxes, Sealants & Paint Protection
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Waxes, Sealants & Paint Protection Sponsored by DODO JUICE Light Fantastic , Banana Armour, Orange Crush, Rainforest Rub, Purple Haze - www.dodojuice.com

Old 03-01-2018, 09:47 AM   #1
euge07
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)

Infinity Wax Supergloss +

anyone got the new wax out?

currently use normal supergloss and love it,

Have a 250ml pot coming of the supergloss +

can't wait to test it out this weekend,

https://www.infinitywax.com/infinity...wax-250ml.html
euge07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 10:04 AM   #2
camerashy
'Detailing Devil'

Thanked 2,408 Times in 1,971 Posts
Garage
Look forward to your thoughts and impressions please.
I’m also tempted to try the Supergloss+ having been very impressed with the normal one.
Did you get the 30% flash sale.
camerashy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 10:05 AM   #3
LewisChadwick7

Thanked 1,357 Times in 943 Posts
hola

not tried mine yet though but it does feel nice after a swipe test and smells good too! mine was one of the £10 ones too!

let me know how you get on Euge
LewisChadwick7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 10:10 AM   #4
euge07

Quote:
Originally Posted by camerashy View Post
Look forward to your thoughts and impressions please.
I’m also tempted to try the Supergloss+ having been very impressed with the normal one.
Did you get the 30% flash sale.
I did indeed, seen it on instagram and ordered right away, have far too many waxed & sealants now

Quote:
Originally Posted by LewisChadwick7 View Post
hola

not tried mine yet though but it does feel nice after a swipe test and smells good too! mine was one of the £10 ones too!

let me know how you get on Euge
jammy git! has it still the same scent as the older one? its a fantastic wax so really looking forward to this one! I will strip old wax off and wipedown with eraser before applying, I will try to leave it on its own with nothing under or on top of it for a while
Old 03-01-2018, 10:13 AM   #5
LewisChadwick7

Thanked 1,357 Times in 943 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by euge07 View Post
I did indeed, seen it on instagram and ordered right away, have far too many waxed & sealants now

jammy git! has it still the same scent as the older one? its a fantastic wax so really looking forward to this one! I will strip old wax off and wipedown with eraser before applying, I will try to leave it on its own with nothing under or on top of it for a while
I tried to go back and get my mate one but they'd sold out, apparently was only 100 pots for pre launch offer

its supposed to lasts 5/6 months this version but I never had the first version to compare anything with unfortunately mate
LewisChadwick7 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LewisChadwick7 For This Useful Post:
euge07 (03-01-2018)
Old 03-01-2018, 10:30 AM   #6
euge07

Quote:
Originally Posted by LewisChadwick7 View Post
I tried to go back and get my mate one but they'd sold out, apparently was only 100 pots for pre launch offer

its supposed to lasts 5/6 months this version but I never had the first version to compare anything with unfortunately mate
i rarely would let my car go past 3 months without a full decontamination and reapply LSP, so durability for me is never an issue, Gloss + ease of cleaning and of course epic beading is what I look for
Old 03-01-2018, 11:20 AM   #7
Dazednconfused
Washmitt Meister

The original is on sale for £15 for 200ml - is that a good buy??
Cheers
Phil
Dazednconfused is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 11:37 AM   #8
BaileyA3
Orbital Oracle

Garage
I'm sure the old one was 5/6 months but this one has been improved. Tried my supergloss+ out for the first time on the weekend, extremely easy to apply and spreads for miles. I had issues upon removal, it was quite grabby but I think that was just down to me leaving it too long to cure. Scent is wham bar, smells nicer in use than just sniffing the pot and once buffed up the finish was very nice and glossy. Amazing water behaviour too. Also ordered another old supergloss for £15, couldn't resist at that price.
BaileyA3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 11:43 AM   #9
euge07

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaileyA3 View Post
I'm sure the old one was 5/6 months but this one has been improved. Tried my supergloss+ out for the first time on the weekend, extremely easy to apply and spreads for miles. I had issues upon removal, it was quite grabby but I think that was just down to me leaving it too long to cure. Scent is wham bar, smells nicer in use than just sniffing the pot and once buffed up the finish was very nice and glossy. Amazing water behaviour too. Also ordered another old supergloss for £15, couldn't resist at that price.
ive seen people with issues removing the original as well, I've never had an issue with it despite curing times, I find the MF Towel used makes a big difference to removal!

I'm pretty sure the new supergloss+ is to be wiped off quicker than the old one so you may be right, how is the beading from it? any pics?
Old 03-01-2018, 12:21 PM   #10
BaileyA3
Orbital Oracle

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by euge07 View Post
ive seen people with issues removing the original as well, I've never had an issue with it despite curing times, I find the MF Towel used makes a big difference to removal!

I'm pretty sure the new supergloss+ is to be wiped off quicker than the old one so you may be right, how is the beading from it? any pics?
Yes I've seen the same regarding the original but like yourself it was nothing but a pleasure to use for me.

When using the new one I applied to the whole car before removing so probably about 20 minutes and it was very grabby. I started with a plush Korean mf and then tried a short pile and it was still the same. Persevered with it though and came up great in the end. Water behaviour is extremely good and beading after rainfall is great, probably some of the best I've seen. Nice tall tight beading. Haven't got any pics yet, but will get some up as soon as I can.

Sent from my GT-I9195I using Tapatalk
BaileyA3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BaileyA3 For This Useful Post:
euge07 (03-01-2018)