Detailing World Forum banner

Turtle Wax Newbie

3K views 30 replies 18 participants last post by  The Turtle 
#1 ·
As you can prob guess from the name and avatar im a big fan, no make that HUGE fan of Turtle Wax.

I know it can get some stick which i think is a bit unfair and many of the products can actually compete with the big names and in my view out shine them in. one example the wet n black will out perform AG's tyre dressing by a mile.

And now with the Professional range easily available i think Turtle Wax deserves its credit.

after searching the older threads its clear there is actually some fans out there

#12 ·
Like you its how i started and then converted to other products only to keep going back to the Turtle wax range and now the joys of the professional range

Welcome :)

I use their Zip Wax car wash sometimes, does a very good job for minimal effort!

I used to use the ICE liquid wax on my silver Astra, but it hates my green Mondeo.

Their Platinum wax is very good too :)
another Turtle Wax user :thumb:

Hello and welcome along to DW :wave:

Welcome to DW

Hi, welcome to DW:thumb::wave:

Welcome to DW :wave:

#14 ·
As you can prob guess from the name and avatar im a big fan, no make that HUGE fan of Turtle Wax.

I know it can get some stick which i think is a bit unfair and many of the products can actually compete with the big names and in my view out shine them in. one example the wet n black will out perform AG's tyre dressing by a mile.

And now with the Professional range easily available i think Turtle Wax deserves its credit.

after searching the older threads its clear there is actually some fans out there
Welcome, it will be good to see some of the products in action :thumb:
Not all want the shiniest shine on tyres as they don't look 'real'

#23 ·
Hi, :wave:

I am also a fan of Turtle Wax. I have the wax before you ride sign as shown in your avatar.

I particularly like the platinum and nano-tech ranges. As well as the naturals carnauba wax. :thumb:

I do also use Sonus and R222 products as well but Turtle Wax is a brand that I am very loyal to.

#25 ·
Hi, :wave:

I am also a fan of Turtle Wax. I have the wax before you ride sign as shown in your avatar.

I particularly like the platinum and nano-tech ranges. As well as the naturals carnauba wax. :thumb:

I do also use Sonus and R222 products as well but Turtle Wax is a brand that I am very loyal to.
Hi mean and clean

good to see another Turtle Wax follower, i do use other products although a very small minority mostly because Turtle Wax have yet to produce:thumb:

Have you seen the Professional range ?

When you mention you have the sign on my avatar, is it a new sign made to look old ? im very keen to have one :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.