Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Traders > Polished Bliss
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Polished Bliss Buy Online And Earn Loyalty Points As You Shop | Award-Winning Customer Service | Free UK-Wide Delivery Over £35.00 | 30 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee | 303 | 3M | Aqua Gleam | Atomiza | Auto Finesse | Bilt Hamber | Black Mamba | BLACKFIRE | Braun Automotive | Carlack | Collinite | DeFelsko | Deltalyo | Dr Leather | EZ Detail | FLEX | Flexipads | Gyeon | Lake Country | Meguiar’s | Menzerna | MESTO | MetroVac | Microfiber Madness | Nanolex | PA | PB | RUPES | SCANGRIP | SCHOLL Concepts | Scratch Shield | Swissvax

Old 24-07-2017, 06:30 PM   #1
Rich @ PB
Approved DW Trader

Thanked 3,014 Times in 1,149 Posts
Thumbs up News blast!

Latest news and details of our current special offer (ends at 9am tomorrow):

http://mailchi.mp/polishedbliss/new-...d?e=bb6ed82d34

Rich @ PB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rich @ PB For This Useful Post:
dave-g (24-07-2017), Sicskate (28-07-2017), Soul boy 68 (01-08-2017)
Old 27-07-2017, 09:18 PM   #2
rcopus
Unwashed Member

Unhappy

Confusing as there's an instagram post by detailingworldofficial from 2 days ago that states there's 10% off this weekend yet this post of yours says it ended at 9am Tuesday just gone?
rcopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2017, 09:22 PM   #3
macca666
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)

Thanked 1,879 Times in 1,134 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcopus View Post
Confusing as there's an instagram post by detailingworldofficial from 2 days ago that states there's 10% off this weekend yet this post of yours says it ended at 9am Tuesday just gone?
I think it's a repost by DW as the original post from polished bliss was 6 days ago meaning it was last weekend.

Agree though it's confusing
macca666 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to macca666 For This Useful Post:
WHIZZER (28-07-2017)
Old 27-07-2017, 10:44 PM   #4
Rich @ PB
Approved DW Trader

Sorry folks, not our fault though. We always try to make things crystal clear in our own news blasts and social posts, but tardy reposts can confuse things. Not much we can do about it though, other than encourage you to sign up for our news blasts and follow our social feeds. This way, you'll always get the correct info first hand and you won't you miss out on anything.

Old 28-07-2017, 05:26 AM   #5
macca666
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)

Thanked 1,879 Times in 1,134 Posts
Garage
Thanks Rich. I get the newsblast and follow you and DW on Instagram that's why I'd thought it was a repost
macca666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2017, 07:13 AM   #6
WHIZZER
T-Cut King (admin)

Thanked 17,026 Times in 6,329 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcopus View Post
Yes it was a repeat post by Us - sorry for confusion we try and promote our traders where we can and slot interesting imagines and stories into our instagram feed where we can
Old 01-08-2017, 02:42 PM   #7
ammo-mcr
Washmitt Meister

i couldnt seem to get the discount on the weekend that pb had the 10% off! my basket had £200+ in it of scangrip but no discount even thought i went to the last checkout page...contacted Polished bliss on instagram due to being very late at night and since then no reply
ammo-mcr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 09:31 AM   #8
Rich @ PB
Approved DW Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammo-mcr View Post
i couldnt seem to get the discount on the weekend that pb had the 10% off! my basket had £200+ in it of scangrip but no discount even thought i went to the last checkout page...contacted Polished bliss on instagram due to being very late at night and since then no reply
I'm sorry to hear this; I did reply on Instagram (my reply is still visible, but it doesn't look like your original comment is?). Unfortunately our offers can only be honoured within the time limits specified; if you'd emailed or called on the Monday morning (i.e. before the cut off) we would have been able to help.

Old 03-08-2017, 05:11 AM   #9
ammo-mcr
Washmitt Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich @ PB View Post
I'm sorry to hear this; I did reply on Instagram (my reply is still visible, but it doesn't look like your original comment is?). Unfortunately our offers can only be honoured within the time limits specified; if you'd emailed or called on the Monday morning (i.e. before the cut off) we would have been able to help.
hi Rich @ PB your mixing 2 different comments i made , the one your referring to was when i originally saw your post about this offer and i asked
"do i need a code to get discount"
which you indeed did reply to by saying
"no code needed, just add more than £50 worth of products to your basket and checkout; the 10% off will be automatically applied on page 2 of the checkout"

after trying so many times trying different laptops and phones, changing to safari firefox and chrome the discount for some reason wasnt coming off so i thought because its late and phone call will just ring out due to being out of hours it will be best to reply back to instagram as you originally replied promply so i went ahead and replied back to your comment on that same post saying
"i added over £50 on sunday but no discount applied even after page 2"
to which you never replied back to

the offer you posted on instagram stated it was for the weekend sat/sun there was no mention of the offer rolling over and cutting off some point on monday ? , now I'm guessing it was monday mid day as you have just said i should of contacted you on monday morning before cut off.... if i knew these details i would off contacted you first thing on monday morning

Last edited by ammo-mcr; 03-08-2017 at 05:18 AM.
ammo-mcr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 09:25 AM   #10
Rich @ PB
Approved DW Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammo-mcr View Post
hi Rich @ PB your mixing 2 different comments i made , the one your referring to was when i originally saw your post about this offer and i asked
"do i need a code to get discount"
which you indeed did reply to by saying
"no code needed, just add more than £50 worth of products to your basket and checkout; the 10% off will be automatically applied on page 2 of the checkout"

after trying so many times trying different laptops and phones, changing to safari firefox and chrome the discount for some reason wasnt coming off so i thought because its late and phone call will just ring out due to being out of hours it will be best to reply back to instagram as you originally replied promply so i went ahead and replied back to your comment on that same post saying
"i added over £50 on sunday but no discount applied even after page 2"
to which you never replied back to

the offer you posted on instagram stated it was for the weekend sat/sun there was no mention of the offer rolling over and cutting off some point on monday ? , now I'm guessing it was monday mid day as you have just said i should of contacted you on monday morning before cut off.... if i knew these details i would off contacted you first thing on monday morning
I've double checked on Instagram and I never received your reply; might you have accidentally deleted it when you deleted your original comment? If I had of received it obviously I would have replied asap...

You raise a good point about the offer cutoff not being stated on Insta; I'll try to remember to post this info on Insta in future. On our other social platforms we link directly to the online version of our news blast, which carries all of the offer info, but Insta is different (because you can't post links). However, offer info is always visible on the special offers page of our site, and if you want to make sure you don't miss out in future, please make sure you sign up for our news blasts, as this is our primary channel for advertising special offers...

http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acata...t-service.html