Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Manufacturers and Private Label Brands > Manufacturers and Private Label Brands > Wax Planet
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-2018, 09:08 PM   #1
wax-planet
DW Sponsor

Simple Wax Armour

We have recently done something new at Wax Planet, something we have never done before which is stock a wax from a different manufacturer. Theres a reason for this and the reason is this wax is outstanding. Armour is a home-brew fully synthetic wax made in Manchester by a guy called Nadeem . Now Nadeem has spent months and months researching and developing this wax to get it as good as he could and posted pictures and samples out to testers over on the facebook groups for quite a while. Nadeem asked to come and visit me for a natter about different bits and pieces and we arranged a date and time and it happened.....6 hours later after he had sorted a few extras out on my car with his laptop the quietly spoken manc was on his way back over the pennines. Before he left he slid a little white pot of wax across the table and asked me for an honest opinion.
I tested the wax the following day and i was quite speechless, i wasn't impressed i was blown away, this wax is EPIC and there is nothing else i can say. Application, removal, the finish is all outstanding. We all like beads and a bit of water behaviour but this is taken to a different level with armour. Beads that look like ballbearings with a massive contact angle and instant water sheeting all in this outstanding blend.
We are now working together on something new but i urge you to try this stuff out for yourself.
Armour can be purchased in both 50ml and 200ml direct from our site or from Nadeem himself on Facebook.
We won't honour the money back guarantee with his wax we will double it !
We are expecting more 200ml pots at any time and still have a few 50ml pots in stock.
The price for the wax is £15 for the 50ml pot and £35 for the 200ml and that price includes shipping to mainland uk.
Please select collect in person at the checkout for the included shipping (armour only please and no discount codes)
http://www.waxplanet.co.uk/Simple-Wax-Armour-200ml
http://www.waxplanet.co.uk/Simple-Wax-Armour-50ml

Last edited by wax-planet; 07-03-2018 at 09:28 PM.
wax-planet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wax-planet For This Useful Post:
deez (08-03-2018)
Old 07-03-2018, 09:20 PM   #2
Luke M
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)

Thanked 1,459 Times in 842 Posts
Copied and pasted from my Facebook page.

Hey guys Luke here T********** B*** D********.

Today I have suffered!
Maybe not in the way you may have first thought. No! My suffering has been far more introspective. I mean it sounds painful when I tell you what happened to me...
I have had an expectation realignment!
See, I told you. Sounds like some Total Recall **** right there. But I promise you I'm neither Quaid nor Howser.

I'll explain.
Every now and then the hype train rolls up. Chuff chuff chuff off I think every time. It must be a tough one. Create a product and you want people to use it. How do you do that? Step one is make sure they know it exists. So the train rolls into the station. Sponsored people and brand ambassadors come out in droves. Try this they say. It's the best thing since the last best thing I told you about. Yeah yeah we've heard it before. Bold claims and outlandish statements are thrown around like confetti at a wedding. And then it comes. The real world tests. Real people with everyday cars trying a product they were assured would be worth that days pay they spent procuring it. The buzz quickly replaced by the realisation that this type of sliced bread really brings nothing new to the fore. Sure it's not bad, you could maybe describe it as good. But you already own good! Why spend a days wage buying what you already have? It makes no logical sense until you understand that we're all searching for something special and it's almost worth the gamble. Almost.
And then something like this comes along. Quietly developed and tastefully rolled out. The early hype is somewhat real world hype. A wax maker, a forum reviewer, a friend and a seller all start proclaiming this product to be mustard and then there's the pictures. Oh the pictures. Beads defying what the industry expects of such a product.
Then it's my turn. The days are getting longer. They tease me of summer. I push them perhaps too far. The light is fading and still in filming. Trying to adjust so that my footage isn't compromised. There is condensation settling on the horizontal panels and my fingers are cold enough that they could pleasure a snowwoman without risk of melting.
I'm think the footage may be pants. I will have to get it into the editor and find out. Truth is I don't quite care either way. If it's good then I can show you for myself a week on Sunday. If it's crap I get to use this all over again. It's a veritable win win and one I'm hoping falls on the latter of those two options.
I don't want to blow my wad too early but I think you can already tell I loved it. The process, the feel, the finish and the beads.
This one is deserving of the hype. I promise you that much.
In reviewing there is a term which I see often enough but it's one I've made clear before that I disagree with. This wax punches above it's price point. I abhor the saying. It's nonsense. Punching above its price point! You could just say it's good value. A bargain, worth buying if funds allow. So many better ways to put it without the inference that to get such a wax you usually have to pay more. Good waxes are now common. Great waxes although infrequent are still readily available to the modest man with a modest income.
Instead let me tell you how I feel about this one. My expectation realignment I mentioned earlier. I'll put it this way. This wax redefines the price point!
I'll say it again. If your wax does not bring something as exceptional to market at a price point akin to a solid order at Nandos then you I'm afraid are now out of date. That's how good this is. It didn't conform to the current price points and merely box in a weight category above it. No! This one has and will redefine the price point! Make no mistake wax makers of the world, the goal posts have been moved. Will you move with them?
And who is the culprit? Which maestro of melting has caused this shift?
SimpleWax Armour.
Luke M is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke M For This Useful Post:
deez (08-03-2018), todds (09-03-2018)
Old 07-03-2018, 09:23 PM   #3
Tyrefitter
PC Perfectionist

I need to try this on my black RangeRover sport,,will it be ok on top of the wax I already have on car.?

Andy.
Tyrefitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 09:25 PM   #4
wax-planet
DW Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by shy-talk View Post
I need to try this on my black RangeRover sport,,will it be ok on top of the wax I already have on car.?

Andy.
This is a fully synthetic wax so would be better underneath but still works very well ontop of another wax
Old 07-03-2018, 09:38 PM   #5
Mikej857
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)

Thanked 1,183 Times in 756 Posts
Garage
I've held off buying this bit can no longer suppress the urge and typically I can't get the 200ml I want

I've got nadeems first wax that was another masterpiece

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Mikej857 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 09:50 PM   #6
Glen B
Washmitt Meister

I've just crumbled and ordered, hope this lives up to the hype!
Glen B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 09:59 PM   #7
Demetri
Distinguished Detailer

Thanked 2,704 Times in 2,486 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen B View Post
I've just crumbled and ordered, hope this lives up to the hype!
Me too
Demetri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 10:01 PM   #8
matty.13
PC Perfectionist

When will the 200ml pots be in stock ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
matty.13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 10:02 PM   #9
wax-planet
DW Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty.13 View Post
When will the 200ml pots be in stock ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hopefully by the weekend or early next week
The Following User Says Thank You to wax-planet For This Useful Post:
matty.13 (07-03-2018)
Old 07-03-2018, 10:02 PM   #10
axell2000
Unwashed Member

Would be nice to see some videos/pictures!
axell2000 is offline   Reply With Quote