Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Detailing Products > Polish/Cleaners/Compounds/Glaze
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Polish/Cleaners/Compounds/Glaze Discuss Polish/Cleaners/Compounds and Glaze here - Sponsored By g3pro

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2017, 10:40 PM   #21
fabiolous
Sponge Jockey
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 32
Thanks: 3
Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moet1974 View Post
Are you set on ordering from CYC bud? Their range of polishes is a little limited at the moment and would affect my answer.
Depends, I was leaned towards it because they sell the das 6 pro with EU plug, have a 15£ discount with dw code and I would buy everything in one place, for shipping purposes.

But, if you have other sugestions shout it out, I may consider!
fabiolous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 11:03 PM   #22
Moet1974
Orbital Oracle
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Steel City
Posts: 718
Thanks: 273
Thanked 372 Times in 267 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabiolous View Post
Depends, I was leaned towards it because they sell the das 6 pro with EU plug, have a 15£ discount with dw code and I would buy everything in one place, for shipping purposes.

But, if you have other sugestions shout it out, I may consider!
Check out http://www.in2detailing.co.uk/ Really has got everything you would need. The Detailing Kingdom polishes are getting rave reviews from all. The twin pack of 1.1 & Finale is a must have IMO. The Buff & Shine URO-Microfibre pads are the best on the market. Imran also has his version of the Das-Pro. Sonax polishes are very good especially Cut & Finish and Perfect Finish. Have a look bud.
Moet1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Moet1974 For This Useful Post:
fabiolous (09-10-2017)
Old 06-10-2017, 12:44 AM   #23
chongo
"Professor"
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 7,286
Thanks: 5,525
Thanked 4,402 Times in 2,667 Posts
Garage
Just about to say this looks like you beat me again bud

On a serious note, you can't go wrong with i2Detailing they sell some great products and the ones that Dave have mentioned I have used with great results
chongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 08:46 PM   #24
fabiolous
Sponge Jockey
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 32
Thanks: 3
Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moet1974 View Post
Check out http://www.in2detailing.co.uk/ Really has got everything you would need. The Detailing Kingdom polishes are getting rave reviews from all. The twin pack of 1.1 & Finale is a must have IMO. The Buff & Shine URO-Microfibre pads are the best on the market. Imran also has his version of the Das-Pro. Sonax polishes are very good especially Cut & Finish and Perfect Finish. Have a look bud.
Alright, what color should I choose from URO?
I'm considering to buy from that store
fabiolous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 02:03 PM   #25
Moet1974
Orbital Oracle
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Steel City
Posts: 718
Thanks: 273
Thanked 372 Times in 267 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabiolous View Post
Alright, what color should I choose from URO?
I'm considering to buy from that store
You can pick from the following colours.... Grey, grey or guess what grey.
Moet1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 08:31 PM   #26
fabiolous
Sponge Jockey
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 32
Thanks: 3
Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moet1974 View Post
You can pick from the following colours.... Grey, grey or guess what grey.
I don't see any grey there bud :/
fabiolous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 08:57 PM   #27
chongo
"Professor"
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 7,286
Thanks: 5,525
Thanked 4,402 Times in 2,667 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabiolous View Post
I don't see any grey there bud :/
They are black and grey fibres Dave is colour blind
chongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 09:09 PM   #28
Moet1974
Orbital Oracle
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Steel City
Posts: 718
Thanks: 273
Thanked 372 Times in 267 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chongo View Post
They are black and grey fibres Dave is colour blind
How do you get green men rolling in the screen bud? :
Moet1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 09:40 PM   #29
fabiolous
Sponge Jockey
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 32
Thanks: 3
Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts
Ahahah, didn't know about that, you made me laugh xD

So, 2 of these? http://www.in2detailing.co.uk/produc...fiber-pad.html

One for cut and other for finishing?

Is this alright for a newbie? Or will it make my task easier?
fabiolous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 10:57 PM   #30
Moet1974
Orbital Oracle
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Steel City
Posts: 718
Thanks: 273
Thanked 372 Times in 267 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabiolous View Post
Ahahah, didn't know about that, you made me laugh xD

So, 2 of these? http://www.in2detailing.co.uk/produc...fiber-pad.html

One for cut and other for finishing?

Is this alright for a newbie? Or will it make my task easier?
Absolutely the pads are designed to be flexible and accept any polish or compound bud.
Moet1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
choose bmw products


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
DTO Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

vB.Sponsors
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
DTO Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

vB.Sponsors